Hey tak aci la kan Aziz dulu ade banyak development. At least Saif boy deserves his 6th month development jugak.
|My handsome boy lah|
- He can now sit and crawl! Cepat taw. My mom kate masa I kat Singapore lagi die dah crawling around. Before this memang nampak nak crawl tapi lebih pada mengesot la. This is really crawling on hands and knees. And he can now sit on his own, though not so correctly posture-wise and but still ok enough that he enjoyed being in a bathtub. So sekarang ni if mandikan die, die seronok dapat duduk and splash splash the water.
- Had started on eating. Memula mak die malas. So I just started him on those Heinz first foods instant rice. I think his is smooth rice. Tak suke. Lepas tu beli brand ape tah yang ade perisa pear and banana. Pon tak suke! Then last week ade performance review of sort at his nursery. So the teacher said that they tried him on buah punye puree and he likes it. So they suggest I do those purees. T_T . Tak dapat la mak die nak bermalasan. Hahahahaha. So semalam I made sweet potato puree and applesauce. That he likes! Sebelom tu I tak start buat lagi his food, I beli je those jar products yang ade perisa pear die suke jugak. Though it is cheaper la tu just make puree. I had all those steamer and blender pon. Kena rajin la mommy. Haip!
- He is a world different from his abang. Aziz comparatively is an easy baby la. Sumbat ape jenis susu, botol, puting, ubat, makanan semua die telan. And happily too. Sampai sekarang. Unless he is moody. Saif ni everytime he saw me come at him with a syringe, terus die ketap mulut and geleng kepala as saying No! No! No! . Susu botol jangan cakap la. After I pergi Singapore lah baru really reti minum. Tu pon his father started him on formula sebab kite orang frust tengok die lose weight as he refused to minum ebm. As much as I want to exclusive BF him, if baby had started to lose weight, that is a No No. Better try formula. I had started giving him back EBM to the nursery to see if he wants to take it.
Oh semalam as we are giving Saif his sweet potato puree , Aziz macam pelik la ape yang ungu tu. Die tanye "mommy tu kaler ape" . Lepas I cakap ungu, die nak rase. I dah add in my BM so biasa la kan rase pelik la sikit kan. Die makan sikit buat muka kelat pastu.. "tanak dah laa". Hihi.
- A light sleeper and early riser. I was in such a state last weekend. Rumah cam dilanda tornado and Saif refused to leave me. Die mengantuk taw and I kinda suspect because he sleeps poorly at home sebab tu his health is also a little affected. Macam mommy, if I don't get enough sleep I will get the flu. So hari ahad tu after the whole afternoon trying to get him too sleep unsuccessfully sebab dak kecik ni macam ade radar, if mom is out of the room he will start bawling. So I asked my husband to buy yang mesin buai tu. Before this memang ade but my sister punye and basically dah tak leh jalan dah la, to make long story short. So husband bought a new mechanical buai and malam tadi baru I can get him to sleep a little early. Baru la mommy dapat kemas and lap dapor!
But every morning around 6am die dah start to rise and play in his pen or minum susu. Pagi tadi die feeling energetic and I put him next to his big brother, die amik one of Aziz Ultraman ; which Aziz likes to kumpul beside him before he got to sleep, and whacked Aziz repeatedly on the head. Hahaha. Dari abang die liat nak bangun terus bangun indignantly sebab kena whack kat kepala dengan Ultraman sendiri.
- Oh and that whacking .. just proved his motor skills is improving tremendously because he can gauged his aim correctly. Loves to chew and stuffs other than his toys.
- Tidur masih kena bedung. The teacher told us that if they forgot to bedung him masa die punye morning nap, siap laaa nanti emosi sampai ke petang. Alamak. Baru teringat I didn't give him his kain bedung to the nursery.. Huhuhuhu. (typed this when I was at work)
- No words yet except MamMamMamMam whenever he saw me. Not sure if it meant ME or my milk. Maybe to him it is one and the same. Heh. My husband said he doesnt say it once when I was in Singapore.