Anyway... Back to the title above. I had scoured through KLCC. Nothing capture my interest. Except bags, few pants. Thats it. None nothing. So because of course it is the GREAT Malaysia Sale... I must make a list on:
###What to Buy###
- Light colour high heels - preferably white. Not looking so much like a nurse in training
- Any Blouse - (Just realized do not have much on those)
- Work Pants - Got only 3 at the moment. Perhaps 4 if I am striving for that almost casual but not so much look.
- Bag - Because..... I want, I want
###Things that had caught my attention###
- Red Bag from Seed - High Priority this one
- Red Lil H/Bag from Seed - Not so much, since cannot match with lotsa things
- Red Bag from Vincci - Cheaper than Seed, but the strap not so nice (I see a definite pattern here)
- Striped Blouse from - Nicole
Thats it. And the things that is most important like work blouse and work pants, caught not my attention. And I entered Vincci with apparent boredom while other womans are trying to catch the eye of the harass looking salespersons at Vincci. KLCC, nothing much to see.
Let's go to Bukit Bintang Area next! Ohhh... And I am hoping to buy some books to make use of my voucher buying HBP.