Skip to main content

Random

- Its been almost one and a half month I worked as a tester. 3 and a half month to go! A colleague asked what we are going to do next. I honestly dont know. We'll see when we get there. 

- A cold cold day. Been hankering for a hot drink.. but office here got those instant Milo, Teh Tarik, Coffee machine. Save duit! Though I had gotten a bit sick of em. Time to bring my own tea satchets. I asked and apparently the usual kopi o or tea bag not provided. Erm. Ok then. 

- It is going to be Ramadhan soon. I am not sure how I am gonna be at home in time to cook, but I will try lah. In the mean time, simpan resepi2 yang got very easy peasy cooking. Also went to Melawati punye Pasar Tani last Saturday to buy those instant paste that this couple sells in a clear plastic packet. It is homemade and lasted up to a month if frozen ( though I like to live dangerously and used it up to 2 months) . Ade instant paste, kari, masak lemak, masak hitam, dan tah hape la lagi, Can't remember. I like the instant paste kari. Siap ade instruction lagi at the packet berapa ML air and santan to put.. Put in the paste, put in water and santan then add your daging to the instant paste kari. Sedap! I like it very much. 

- Yes. Sampai sekarang I still failed masih kari. Though husband did say he likes my sambal. Dulu rase sambal tu renyah nak masak, sekarang kalau tadek idea sangat masak je sambal. Haha. Sebab kalau ade sambal je dah macam standalone meal. No need anything pon can. Naseb baik Aziz also can eat sambal pedas tanpa banyak songeh. 

- Dengan itu misi weekend ni adalah masak big batch of sambal to be stored in the fridge. 

- Also thank god for whoever that invents airfryer/actifry! I think my Actifry would save the day for most Ramadan meals. So yeah.. those who are always in a hurry, an airfryer would be an item you won't regret buying. Ever. I can't say for the Phillips since I don't have those but I like my Actifry. Very handy. Ops. Needs to goreng bilis also tomorrow using the actifry. 

- Not really looking forward to Pasar Ramadhan because I predict on how crazy expensive things will be. Kueh jual bawah ofis ni saiko mahal. 1 0.60 kau! Pffft. But semestinyela akan pegi jugak, especially time I dont think I can cook tu. Maybe just kueh pelita. Ohhh.. and sambal tempoyak ade pakcik jual kat pasar keramat. Hahahaha... kate tak look forward tapi dah start list down.

- This weekend wants to go to Midvalley for some shopping for the kids (Saif needs baju raya! I just realized he don't have one! Anak baru dua lupa nak beli baju raya, Anak 5 terus duduk rumah takyah raya kut)  tengok wayang, masak stok sambal and bilis. And freaking mop the house. Lets see what gets done. The traffic gonna get crazy this weekend like it always do before Ramadhan. 



How they are are seated. Aziz tu kadang2 kelakar. Kalau die mengantuk he will like tossed and turned on his car seat and be like.. Aziz nak tido la. Then I would be like. tido je laa tadek sape halang. 

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.