Skip to main content

...

Fine.

Comments

Taqiyuddin said…
I've been browsing digg.com and other websites lately, and i've noticed that people tend to be rather political. Especially since North Korea did that nuke test.

It breaks my heart whenever i read comments from the US about how their government should just nuke anybody that poses a threat to them. To me, that kind of mindset is among the reason people of the third world tend to hate america.

It sounds like a declaration of war.

A confession of hate.

But of course, this issue have been debated, all across the faceless web. They are those who support and those who oppose. But nothing happens. Everybody will still defend their point of view, regardless of anything said.

Reminds me of the sectarian fight in iraq. Only bloodless, cowardly and anonymous.
Dils said…
I seems to feel something like rage when I read US said that they wouldn't take any action against N.Korea regarding the Nuke Test.

Iraq only have a glimmer of rumour on WMD , and they come to Iraq with troops and bombs, proclaiming, this is their reason.

Now N.Korea defiantly build the nuke plant and test. Make no excuse regarding its military purposes. And the world just watch and talk.

I think any country would be afraid to launch a nuke war. They know it will trigger a chain reaction on nuking around, making our planet not worth living.

However, this all depends on the leader themselves. Kim Il Sung is a mad dictator . Bush is a manipulative dictator acting like a leader appointed by democracy. I think it will come down on which one is madder.

As for those who urge to nuke people. Well.. those are the stupid people who don't think of consequences. And probably everyone around them hate em.
dueng said…
EGO. when a man held his own ego high, he may end up divorce with his wife/wives, refuse to ask for forgiveness and people cursed him to death.

imagine that kind of ego multiple by 10 by the exponent of 100K. reputation. ego. pride. power. everything slighty give the taste of ego, ruined man till his core. put the ego into someone brain, for example: Bush and Kim Il Sung.

i remember one quote from somewhere:

"if you kill 1 people, you're going to be hanged.

if you kill 10 people, people will shot you without second thought.

if you kill 100 people, government will send you to asylum.

but if you kill more than 100, 000 people, UN will invite you to sit and talk."

how funny but that's the truth. mad leader is a big time killer who had been invited by UN to beg them to stop them from killing.
Anonymous said…
Civil War - Guns 'N Roses

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men." *


Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before


Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before


My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars


D'you wear a black armband
When they shot the man
Who said "Peace could last forever"
And in my first memories
They shot Kennedy
I went numb when I learned to see
So I never fell for Vietnam
We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all
That you can't trust freedom
When it's not in your hands
When everybody's fightin'
For their promised land


And
I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need your civil war


Look at the shoes your filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before
Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more


My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on as the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars


"We practice selective annihilation of mayors
And government officials
For example to create a vacuum
Then we fill that vacuum
As popular war advances
Peace is closer" **


I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
And I don't need your civil war
I don't need your civil war
I don't need your civil war
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need your civil war
I don't need one more war


I don't need one more war
Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway
Dils said…
dueng:

That quote is so true.. So if you kill a man.. and you know you won't get away with it. Kill a few more on the way!

Probably the necessary quality to be a leader.. to have a little madness in you. Ego.. why.. of course politicians need to have ego. Or militarist. Or men.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Updating my hoard of books

As my blog here, is my means in getting my thousands ( because I think it is now thousand of books ) of books inventoried, I need to update my books for the past years. I think the one I bought from 2021 to 2022.  2023 update of books will be done probably next year? lelz.  I think this was 2022 BBW sale book. Couldnt be arsed to go to Mines and bought it online. I think I already have ZOM-B. That book is probably gonna be drop in some community shelf The Shallow Seas - Dawn Farnham A novel of intrigue and Romance - Michaela MacColl Not The girls you are looking for - Aminah Mae Safi  Song of the Sea Maid - Rebecca Mascull The dust that falls from the dreams - Louis d Bernieres Zom-B - Darren Shan  The World Worst Explorer ,  Fintan Fedora Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer  Wishing for Tomorrow - Hillary McKay Snowfall - KM Peyton Girls Walk into a blind date  The fantastic family whipple  Love and Friendship - Whit Stillman The Romance Reader's Guide to Life - Sharon Pywell  Meet an