At first this photo was meant for my IG story, but the mess is too much. So I opted not to, and in a whim decided to just post it here. Because I don't think people are reading. Also there is a certain satisfaction posting in an IG story. You can who had clicked past your story. They don't have to interact or like your upload. They are just there briefly.
For a moment then, you feel seen. Ah.. this person care or curious enough to view what ever picture of cats/ food/ randoms things I upload. My vanity then stroked, and I feel a little bit less lonely in an ever expanding world of content engagements.
In a way, blogs really are quite pure in their own way.
I wanted to talk about mess. There's too much in my house. I need to get rid of it. Sometimes I manage to pack away some, but then it comes back again with a vengeance and I feel defeated. I now sympathize with chronic hoarders. They must be very tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment