Skip to main content

So Kenyang One

Bah!

So hard to be on diet when mom is at home cooking you several delicious dishes. My mom is the type of person who likes to cook and cook several dishes at 1 go and cooked like a football team is coming over after a match.

So far, none of her daughters inherited her talents. I am by far the worst. I do not however think woe is me. I tried cooking and I know it would never be my hidden talents. My future husband would be either too fat and miskin from eating outside food or too thin because he could not down my cooking. I am aiming for thin, as I never really fancy eating nasi campor outside.

Gah! I am so full. Anyway, I am eating a tad bit more rice than usual and feel like puking. This is not even a dastardly huge portion. A portion that any healthy men would scoffed at obviously, but I can't down that portion nowadays, but I won't beat myself too badly as before dinner I downed a Filet-O-Fish and swore to myself to only keep on buying beefburger after this .Gah! Hate Filet-O-Fish.

The fiance and I decided on a McDonald dinner (snack for me... teeeheee), as I need to bring my really filthy car to the carwash. My favorite carwash is the (dulu ProJet, now for the life of me I can't remember what it is) carwash at the Petrol Station where it have McDonald and hot men washing away the cars with their muscly arms covered in suds and shirt dripping wet. Wahahaha. That sounds like a sentence from a Mills & Boons novel. Now what brought this 'gatal' sentence around? Now, most of the car wash around KL are manned by those 'Bangladeshi" or Indian or Nepalese or mane2 la they came from. So are this one, and the usual type are there, but there is this one guy who is SERIOUSLY smokin hot.

Now, I rarely meet a real flesh and blood man who is truly HAWT. Even if I would ever meet James McAvoy in person, I doubt I would called him hot ( I am enamored by him, not totally blind, so that's fine Effi, I know his dick is short). Now, those who know me, know I love those Hindustan movies. (I heard gagging out there, don't judge. ). Most of those Hindustan hero is so-so, SRK is passable (but he got such cheeky smile and twinkling eyes), Hrithik Roshan is blah, Saif sounds like a duck, Salman Khan needs hair plugs. Now the hero Hindustan who are truly hot are John Abraham and Arjun Rampal. (Strangely, hot as they are, their movies bored me to death.AND. I know, I know, I will kill myself tomorrow reading this post for admitting to the world on my obvious adoration of Hindustan and Hindustani Adonis).

Ok. This hunky guy that is washing my car. He looked like John Abraham and Arjun Rampal rolled into one. He got the most perfect hair I ever seen real life. A tad bit oily praps, but he worked himself a sweat going over those car, I won't hold that against him.  And his body is almost perfect. I do think he need to cut down on those McDonald Coke a bit yar. Chiselled chin, deep set dark eyes. Hellooo Hindustani producers! You let yourself a hottie away here!

My fiance rolled his eyes (prolly he is still rolling his eyes when he read this post) whenever he saw me grinning like a dimwitted fool when we are at the carwash. Bah! He understands. I would let him drool over some hot chicks or model later. One that is truly hot OK! I would be insulted if she is only passable. But really, I can't help it. I rarely, rarely would find/found a hot man. *pssssst... I do think my bosses are hot too, but bosses don't count* (Even in my brief holiday time at UK I thought, none of the guys looked hot or even good looking. Except one, but he is REALLY short. Almost my height. And he kept smiling at me. I think its mostly prolly he was pleased that he finally met a midget too ). But really, when I saw him, my head goes like MAN CANDY! MAN CANDY! MUST LOOK AND GRIN LIKE AN IDIOT!

Idiotic Dila.

 

p/s: Ugh... still kenyang. And what's the big fuss over 08/08/08. Pfth!

Comments

Taqiyuddin said…
Dang! i missed the olympics opening. It's not coincidence that it coincides with 08/08/08 eh? I'm sure some ppl are grumbling at merak kayang since they miss the opening too.

anyways, speaking of cooking food, i'm sure you could find a maid that could whip up a hearty meal. Mine do (well, technically she's my mom's maid seconded to me). She makes a mean sambal jawa.
mula dari bawah

i dont see what's the big fuss about 888 to. i am not a numerological nut. i don't even have a fav number. its all marketing aje to me. try to make people believe certain number is ong! Pah

Filet o Fish.. i love them. i prefer to eat them in my car. they are small enuff that i can eat with just one hand. eat and drive!

james mcavoy might be short and not really hot looking. but i bet his scottish accent will cam melt a few hearts. believe it or not i use to pull ye old accent trick on chicks. mind you my accent is pretty shitty to be honest but yet chicks dig it. suddenly i'm the exotic ugly guy! HA HA HA.. lol

oh by the way.. u watch hindustan movies? ZOMG! that's a shocker. that is like me confessing my love for Musicals.

in fact i do love musical. i just watched Dreamgirls. its was awesome. For once i can hear my name in a movie. too bad Effie White is a girl!

HAHAHAHA!
Some said…
hoh...nak suh bayar cuci kete pun sengih sengih....
Samwan said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dils said…
Taqi:
There's a repeat the next day? But it was nice, the little that I saw of it. They are bringing out all the big guns. Well.. of course la kan.

I am not sure if I would want a maid. We'll see about that. Huhu.


Effi:
I don't know, but I just think that its kinda bland. But McD burger does not tempt me like it used to.

Scottish accent is da bomb. Haha. Tho I heard the Scottish people speak and I couldn't understand anything. I think its pretty much the same feeling when British or American called the Indian call center.

And musical is best! I don't watch Dreamgirls tho. Tapi still... Grease Lightning!


Some:
:D
Anonymous said…
This post had me cracking up - trying not to make the fiance fat, Mum at home cooking up a storm, HAWT guys at the carwash, a sneaky McDonald's snack...
I'm giggling away here.
Anonymous said…
This post had me cracking up - trying not to make the fiance fat, Mum at home cooking up a storm, HAWT guys at the carwash, a sneaky McDonald's snack...
I'm giggling away here.
Dils said…
Haha.. thanks.

I was typing this when I was still feeling giddy.

Thank's for dropping by.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.