Skip to main content

Its cold inside, hot outside.

It's really incredibly mind numbingly cold in the office. Sometimes the cold here make me feel like I am dumb. Like my brain is frozen and needs considerable efforts to thaw for it to function in the speed required for works.

Planning to watch Wall-E tomorrow with the spammers lot. Yeay!

Had a lunch of fried chicken. I always pick the breast as its the meatiest bit. I bought it from Giant. It is cheap (though the price had increase from RM1 to RM1.49. Ouch!) and I usually only want only one anyway. Perfect. It also do not have random stray hair in it, unlike the piece of chicken I bought at a local pasar malam. I always have such lousy luck when eating out. Even when eating at a high price restaurant yar.

Am currently enjoying Middlemarch. It is even hard to put down. Shocking. But I am still at the beginning of the book.

My new boss is... eccentric? weird? goofy? I don't know. But he has a little part of all that. And some more. I found that I hate to be alone with him. But I hate to be alone with anyone anyway. I prefer to wait for an empty elevator to not be stuck in a small enclosed space making small talks with people I barely knew.

I am looking for vegetarian sausages. Will look at Giant or Pasar Tani later as I really loveeee sausages (do not make this into a joke.... :P) so this would be a slightly more healthier option for moi. Maybe some salsa sauce alang2 tuh. And relish. Did I mention again how I also love sandwiches.

Sejuk

Ramadhan month is nearing and the 'replacement' puasa sudah pun habis. But probably I will be fasting for a couple more days for the nazar one.

With Ramadhan month also nearing, I am craving for several things to eat before the Ramadhan month, which are Subway sandwich, Chillies and a slice of pizza from the Yellow Cab. Have not yet try it out. Am curious, maybe I will try to walk there on Friday lunch. Am lousy in deciphering directions.

Bid-bid boy is not at home as the replacement maid is still not here. The house is again quiet. How weird that with just 1 child in a house, a house seems a lively thing to be in. Too lively at times.

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.