Sunday, August 21, 2005

Just a Thank You Note

I had just got back from UTP. Convocation. I won't make this long because I am tired and listless and have a cold and felt like flinging something out of the window.

However, I do like to thank the 3 gentlemen for bringing me the loveliest bouquets of flowers. I do appreciate it and loved all of em very much. I also like to thank the cutest couple for giving me the cutest red heart 'love'-like graduation wand. And I loved my family for being so patient in the hot sun. And of course to the gift bearers too.. to brave the sun to give me a lil something.. Thank you again.

Thank you for remembering me in my important event. Now.... I need to curse my freaky immune system for failing me yet again.


Notes: I will update about the convocation later on... not today.. it will take too long. When I am not so busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owhh dah balik. congratulation on ur convo anyway.

Dils said...

tq.. tq

Cats and Mess

At first this photo was meant for my IG story, but the mess is too much. So I opted not to, and in a whim decided to just post it here. Beca...

Nuffnang