Skip to main content

The Fly

I am not much into letting myself goes in term of anger. I have pretty good anger management skill. Hahaha.. right!

My friends knew I am angry when they saw a dangerous gleam in my eyes and I was surprisingly silent. I am the kind of person who generally laugh herself silly on every little thing such as seeing ... ar I can't think of an example.. but I even smile as I shit. Not a pretty picture. Anyway. When I am not smiling or laughing genially that only means...
  1. It is early in the morn. I AM NOT A MORN PERSON! Needs to find job that have late hours... perhaps bargirl as such? I heard the tips are great.
  2. I am really freaking mad... kinda like having a B.F (Bitch Fit) but in a boiling silently as those advanced looking kettle nowadays.

Normally girls are the one that get on my nerves. Maybe because, I am a girl (obviously)so normally are close to girls. Being close to peoples generally opened your eyes if that person is worth your time or not. In term of guys, if a guy turn me off.. I can just scamper back to my belovedest friends and 'sembunyi' (hide) behind their back.

So.. now without the shield of my friends... I am left alone fending for my own. Damn. Does not help when girl friends are scarce nowadays especially in my workplace. Does not help either to be sit near the most irritating man I met on my life. Ah yes... . Why is he irritating? Why is fly irritating if it comes to that? It kept on hovering around... buzzing around your ear.. contaminate you foods.. messing your appetites. Kinda like dat laa. Poor guy to be likened to a fly. But damn pesky lor. Cannot tahan already.

This guy.. in a small dosage is tolerable. But imagine sitting near him. Argh.. Not that I am ungrateful. He does helps me a lot (sometimes even when I do not want his help)... he is capable in his job. That is as much praise I can give him. But when it came to be the role of being a normal breathing human guy... I think something had gone wrong somewhere. He must had been blasted off by radioactive material probably in Perak.. (do not know if he had gone there, I will assume) that destroyed all his good sense genes and had left him impaired with so much irritating traits. I am not normally a profane person... but I am whenever I thought about him.

At first, I will just feigned ignorance.. as anybody might ignore a fly. Shoo it. Escape to non-fly area route. But sometimes that when you almost think you are safe. Bam! The Fly ruin your mood/sleep/leisure activity/conversation/shower.

Then one day, I was busily minding my own business ...Thump! He non-accidentally gave a push my chair . Not so quite violently, but hard enough to make me started. Then like a normal human being... 'sound'(remind oh so gently) him.

"Hey... don't push laa"... while glaring murderously.

Also won't work. Probably by the radioactive blast he have superpower; e.g. thick hide. By showing displeasure he thinks I am pleased kah? The Fly had the audacity to retort back grinning:

"At least I did not push you off the chair" (Translate from Malay)

I was like.. bloody hell. And I won't say 'fuck him' either. Coz.. I bloody does not want to. And he thinks I like it? Shit, man. I am pissed. I am this close (show itsy lil fingers) to slam dunk my chair to his lousy head. Arghhh.. the things normal human being have to endure not to become Hulk Hogan.. arr I meant Incredible Hulk.

Also laaa.. what makes him think I would want to go out with him after all the above.. and.. After repeatedly, I repeat... repeatedly decline to go out with him in any place or anytime. Now.. if a guy asked the 2nd time after being decline, it is OK. If a guy asked a 3rd time, without any hint from the girl, or if the girl did not offer to make it up... Gave it up already laa. "She is just not into you" as to quote the book.

Now.. anger is refreshing. I am Zen now (whatever that means). I am in peace with nature and all living things. Do not have any natural inclination to hurt own species anymore.... until own species try to throw me off my chair again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
jgn benci2 sgt..nnt kang jatuh chenta kang. hehehe
Dils said…
scary thought..
but there are limits in falling in love.. and really.. this is actually the limit as far as limit goes.

Haha, and actually hate is not the word.. it is more like irk.. right? ::wink:: ::wink:: to somebody

You know.. hate turning to love..those things happen only in movies. haha.. movies is bad.. it gave you unlikely scenarios and hopeless hero... Unless it is real hate.. coz real hate.. required real feelings.. The kinda hate that.. you destroyed my life.. something like that..
Anonymous said…
im telling u this cause i got a life proof! hehe.

so jaga2 la. mane le tau kan. :P
Dils said…
Not every experience can happen to everyone..

Not sure about hate turn to love ..
more like amuse..

hehe.. anyway.. yeah.. just bcoz i am girl.. and blog about some guy and cant stand his gut u tuduh2 me already wanna fall ar??? typical guy behavior..

i bet if this is a manly guy blog.. and he rant about whut a bitch a gal are.. u guys would hi-5 says yes, she is a bitch..
Dils said…
plzzzz do..
the torture~~...
hahaha.. demn.. terigt lg gossip smalam..

camne nk thn gelak arie ni...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.