Skip to main content

Behind The Images In Your Dreams

I do not think myself as a pyschic or anything. But sometimes things do happen that make we believe in the supernatural. And sometimes dreams are so vivid it make us wonder, had it happened?

Before my father died, my mom remembered having a dream that her neck had been broken. In an old superstition, they say if we dream our neck had been broken we will lose somebody near to us. Then when I was at my 2nd year in the university a friend told me that if we dreamt that we our teeth "patah" (broken) or lose our teeth, we will lose somebody near to us too. I remembered having that dream before my mid term break. In my dream, I was buying things around the Tronoh night market (damn, I miss that) . Suddenly at the palm of my hand there are several teethes!

On the way back to JB, I was fretting thinking will it comes true? Will I lose somebody I hold dear? At home after some days of fun, sleeping and eating... I soon forget about the dream. Just before the mid term end break, my grandfather died suddenly. He had a heart attack and hit his head on the edge of a particularly sharp old fashioned table. The one that you can tear out the splinters one by one. The heart attack and the head trauma had been too much for my 70 year old grandfather. He died on the way to the hospital.

After that, it is not that I felt all of my dream had some meaning. Remembered my dream of the man? That have not even become true.. nor does the opposite of true. But.. I remembered when I dreamt that my friend died in a car accident. I called him a few days later on, to make sure he is OK. Seems like he had almost been in an accident.

Today, I dreamt something horrible happened to him. It is so horrible I won't give the details. I woke up wide awake, reaching for my phone to call him. I was torn between calling a sane person at 4 am , fearing he might not like me acting weird and wanting to reassure myself he is fine and OK. My fear of being thought like a freak won out. Some peoples are just wuss.

I know he is OK. I know it. But I just hope I really know he is OK. Reassuring myself that where ever he are. He is fine and happy. And he should be.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dream sometimes can be a sign or just a play of the devil. Some condition must apply to signify wether the dream is a sign or not.

1. You are not in hadas besar. You are not in period. Better if u were still in wuduk.

2. The dream is not near subuh prayer. If near subuh prayer, then it is mainan syaitan.

3. The dream is not in the early of ur sleep. If in the early of ur sleep, then it is just the imagination that u had imagine or u want before u sleep.

if these condition applies, it might be a sign. But it doesnt mean it will come true. That's that.
Anonymous said…
Adakah aku mengenali THE MAN?? ape2 pon...biarlah ape sahaja yg kita mimpikan, kalau mende nak jadi...jadi jugak. Ape yg kite leh buat hanyalah berdoa, utk kesejahteraan org yg kite sayangi tuh, walau ape pon yg die dah buat kat kite.

Mimpi tu mainan tidur..tidur kite tak seronot tanpa mimpi.
Dils said…
Now.. The Man, is my dream man. hahaha.. gorgeous gorgeous hair. Made me think of that Japanese actor

So thats why I like to sleep...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.