Skip to main content

Kitchen makeover gitu

Makeover sangat. We were renovating the kitchen this year and bilik air bawah masa bulan 2 dulu. Punye la lamaaa baru aku nak update..  It took around a month and half to siap.

Dari masuk rumah tu we didnt do anything to the dry kitchen. We only added a wet kitchen at the back. Just some space to chop onions and cook, tapi tu lama dah. The dry kitchen we only ripped out some moldy cabinets and left some other moldy cabinets to be used.




The old cabinets



The back of the kitchen and our old meja makan. The meja makan set tu pon is actually from the old owners. You can see the pintu there that led out to the wet area of the kitchen.



During the middle of renovation. You can see the sink there. We put it there initially masa first masuk rumah, then we decided to yank it away for this renovation sebab we hardly use it. 

The floor tu it is not wood. Tiles actually. My husband nak tiles yang rupa wood tu. I ok je

Rindu la Kurap. No moar kucing yang jalan sana sini jauntily with tail up in the air.
Time masa renovate belakang ni since the cat area was used to store all workmen stuffs for about a month tetiga ekor kena boarding. Time ni ade Bobby , Gollywolly and Kurap je. Kucing2 ni lepas kite orang bawak balik terus sibuk nak hidu2 area 'baru' Tu tengah mode kepoci la tu. 




This is what it looks like after it had just finished, yang gamba last tu is our store room atau maid room. 



Kabinet belakang ni is where I stored all my electrical gadgets stuff and periuk or baking ware. We didnt yanked out the tiles at dinding sebab save budget and also eh ok je aku rase.


The see through cabinet tu, I also put IKEA stacking shelf tu so I could maximize the space for glasses and everyday plates. 

That 3 shelf tu I memula mintak 2, tapi contractor lupa. Aku pon malas bising, and there is A LOT of medicine box there. I kept on cleaning up and it still kept on being added there. Balik rumah nanti cleaned lagi area tu. 

What it looked like now when we are actually using the kitchen. Could stand for a less cluttered look tapi tu nanti la. Haha. Meja makan pon we bought new but pakai balik the old kerusi. Meja yang lama tu very bulky and heavy and dah nak tertanggal pon certain part. The kerusi tu ok je lagi. Repaint balik je. Fridge beli baru because old fridge tu tak cukup la. Tah hape harta simpan dalam fridge pon tak tahu. Masak sekali sekala gak. Haha/. 

I didn't take the old picture of the old bathroom sebab tak ingat also it was too dismal looking. 



I  really love the tiles. It is a small bathroom and the white tiles makes it look bigger. 

Kaler kabinet and tiles tu pon I purposely chose a bright color sebab dapor ni tak cukup pencahayaan so dark color makes it depressing. 


Ok ni gambar bunga, tapi sebab aku tak amik gambar plug tu and this picture just happened to have the plug up close, I put it up here. My mom suke the idea of this plug. Macam if you squint at previous pic it is act like an extension. Suke sebab tak payah nak tarik semua electric stuffs to one place. And I love tiles biru tu, it is actually tiles you use for swimming pool. Hehe. 

Sekarang we are renovating the kids room and the front of the house and the library a bit. Tu new year la baru update. Harap bukan end of year 2015 baru aku letak kat blog ni. Hehe. 

Comments

pet9 said…
Cantiknya dapur u nampak kemas and besar gila. Serious nmpak macam kayu tiles tu ok
dils said…
dapur tu mmg nampak besar especially bile tadek meja makan. Haha. Yang tiles tu pon masa on the first week siap I kept on thinking eh must not leave the floor wet too long nanti rosak, then baru ingat tu tiles je.
Lisalisut said…
I plg ske tiles tu. Sbijik mcm pakai laminat flooring wood pulak hehe..
dils said…
Haha. Memang if anyone yang tengok semua suke. Memang sebijik. Bile ketuk2 baru taw tiles. Haha
Asrol Wenger said…
Fuhh. Awesome. Cabinet lama buat apa?
dils said…
Kabinet lama buang lor.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.