Skip to main content

I am cursed!

Warning: This is a post full of expletives and swearing. If you think your sense and sensibilities might be offended, go elsewhere.

Fuck! Fuck! Double fuck! Double fuck does not even cover this. This is like a humongous loads piles of fuck waiting to just flatten you. Or already had.

The thorne of trauma in my life now is the boutique that supposedly to be handling my wedding dress had fucking dissapeared. Gah! Gah! Gah! This is a situation so fitting to panic. I want to panic. Maybe I am panicking. God! I need a paper bag to breath through.

The gist is, the dress should had siap like last weekend. But I went back to JB. So I decide to go back on Tuesday to amik the dress. Then it fucking close. Ok enough. Then I went back on Wednesday and Thursday. The light is on, but the door is locked. You also have no idea how many times I called and called but the calls went unanswered. On Thursday (yesterday), it seems like the shop is in dishevelled state. Magazines piled up in the middle of the stores. And most of the rack of clothes is gone is except for 1 or 2. I left a note. The owner didn't yet called. I came again just now and the kedai is fucking empty! Only last month I went and jalan-jalan in front of the shop it is operating per usual.

OMG! I feel like puking. I called my fiance to inform the fucked up state of this situation. I also quickly made up my mind to go to Plan B is which buy a ready made dress or sewa one. Oh God. My friends would know how I loathe to sewa a dress. And I feel I may rage on my wedding day if I have to wear a sewa dress on my freaking wedding day. Contratry to popular belief after finding the shop empty, I did not have an epic bitch moment or lose my shit right there and then. I went walking. The upside of working at Jalan TAR is there are loads of kedai kain, so I walked around in daze and walked around and around in Harrisons and Alina's like some dumbwit trying to sort through an acceptable alternative to this horrible situation.

It is too late to make a wedding dress. But it can happens via loads of money! But I couldn't find yet any acceptable kain or baju on that particular color to ganti back that baju. And I traipsed all the way to Kuala Terengganu and dragging Lini while berpeluh-peluh to search for my kain. And bukannye murah ok kain tu! And this is what happened! If I could sobs here and now, I would.

Why would the owner would do this? Apakah die sudah bangkrap and mahu tutup kedai? Wouldn't it be possible to call all her clienteles to give back their kain? And their deposit is such sungguh mahal ok for them to treat their customers as such? OMG. Adakah die pindah kedai or renovate? If that's the case wouldn't you put up some kind of note on your premise saying you had moved and such such and give your contact details or forwarding address so fellow customers would not go berserk! Takkan tak reti buat business kut. Orang jual todi pon tulis notice kalau die nak gi cuti or move elsewhere!

Or adakah die telah give up menjahit and probably say "Fuck this, I am selling all these fuckers clothes off and quitting sewing. I want to jet off travelling around the world". Or could she possibly died??? If she did, any contact number or notice of death would also be necessary kan? I do not have any sympathy if I do not know the real reason ok!!!

Fuck la kan. I am so pissed. Miranda said in SATC "There's a 'shit motherfucker, fuck shit' situation?" . This situation warrants a Shit. Motherfucker. Fuck. Shit.

Oh and save your preaches. I am here to complain and would calmly proceed to see what can be done in the next few days (and if you guys have any suggestion where or who can help us would also be very helpful). But this is the place for me to rant. And probably to my girlfriends later where we would rant together. Ugh. I need to lie down.

Comments

Taqiyuddin said…
OMG! I freaked out when i didn't know how to tie the sampin on my wedding day!

Can't imagine the freaking out you're experiencing right now.
Anasfadilah said…
wahh!gilee ke apa itu owner kedai,sure sudah cabowt lariyy..

if u are my size,sure i kasik pinjam my baju kawen,kaler cream untuk maxi kat dalam,pastu kaler brown metallic kot the lace..

what size are u by the way.

i am 162cm,badan agak besar jugaklah..(saya gemok la)

i boleh kasik pinjam dils,sure can.

lemme know k if nak pinjam :)
Anasfadilah said…
if u want,u can alter the baju also.

:)
Shu said…
urgh.. damn!

i'd like to offer u mine, but i am super small :(.

Erm.. if i do find anything that be able to help u out, i will.
Dils said…
taqi:
I know. I can't think straight now. Can't wait for working hours to finish. Ugh... this is like the worst nightmare for a bride to be.


dila:
You are so sweet. Hehe. Yeah we are somewhat the same height... I am more pendek kut. 159. I am not too sure though the size, I am not on a slim side too. Hehe. Tapi my fiance dah beli pon kain die. So, your kain unfortch tak padan la kaler. Huhu..

But thanks for offering ye. Appreciate it.


shu:
Oh, your wedding baju kurung nikah is lovely and suit the colour theme! But yeps... you are much too small to pinjam yours. Hehehe.. maintain je kekiutan badan gituh.

Thanks also shu.
azieaz said…
dila saba dila..saba saba saba..pening kpale aku bace blog ko ni..byk f word..hehehe.. aku pon leh kasi pinjam baju aku...tp aku agak tinggi....hihi.. ni dugaan kawen dila..aku rase ko kene sewa kot..aduh!! cemane la leh jd gini.. saba ek..aku lak gelabah ni.. insyaallah ade caranye nnti.. aminnn!!!..
Anonymous said…
OMG... Hampeh punye tuan kedai tue... ke ko gi tempah kat mak andam yg duk cite2 dlm berita tue?? ishk tak kot...

nti sruh la sape2 pegi tanye neighbour2 kat kedai tue if ada..ala syg nye...baru je berangan nk tgk ko pakai baju kite cari sesama itu....waaaaaaaaaaaa kecewa...

lini
Dils said…
azie:
Tgh bersabar je nih. Akak aku ckp gak. Die kate every bride mesti kena face at least 1 wedding disaster. Hahaha... Well. Thanks also ajie.


Lini:
Tu laaaa lini. Sedey taw. Duk tingat masa duk cari ngan lini kat pasar payang tuh. Pasar payang ke tuh? Haha.. ah kat pasar la.. huhuhu.. tension tul ngan org kedai tu



Chics:
Ugh. Ade horror story lain jugak ke? Tension tul kalo org kedai wat camnih. Baju raya dimaapkan lagi (ye ke tuh...) tp baju nak kawin. Isk.

Oh. And thanks. Tomorrow will try my damnedest to find a solution. Immediate action is needed. Huhuh...
wow

i heard of artis and orang lain kena teepoo but didnt expect it would happen to you. yeah.. this is one mother of a shitty shituation

hey i hope you can still get a realy nice dress just in time for the wedding.
Unknown said…
OMG. i'm sorry to hear babe. what is ur color dilla? i have mine in red and purple. cuma takut dilla x sesuai nak pakai, sebab agak jarang with laces jer. neway, kalau kena ngan color and nak try, just call me.
Soraya Zainal said…
OK, i feel like tolong tambah all those F words tu. Just assume I doubled every F word you said ok?

It is nice to hv a lot of fren offer pinjam baju tho, but i really wish u hv found your solution ;)

p/s: xle imagine kalo ko kawen x pakai baju :P hehe
Shu said…
how is it dila?
Dils said…
effi:
Its a shitty situation but I got a solution. Nanti next post.

Kak mel, Sue and Shu:
Thanks. Tapi takpe... sudah ade solution. Nanti update. Bz plak arie ni!

Thanks all for your concern. Am touched. Or touch? Cewahh! Anwyay thanks again.
Unknown said…
well.. good to hear. hopefully everything will sail smooth. dugaan nak bina masjid. setan mmg x suka. sabar yer

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.