Got back today. A bit tired. Somewhat numbing. And no pics. Heh. So I don't feel the need to post a long entry. I guess, thats why my sentence a bit short. Or my brain refused to function normally.
Nonetheless lets list down somewhat valuable lessons I learn during my trip to Kedah for my sister wedding.
1. Ant bites are particularly painful and leaves a stinging pain and reddish mark. So what do you peoples meant by " Macam kena gigit semut je "?
2. It is not always wise to draw out large amount of money. It doesn't stay large and depleted alarmingly.
3. It is sometimes wise to bring own mother when shopping. She will encourage to spend more (since you are not using her money anymore) . Plus you would not have to heard her exclaimed , "What? Another pair of jeans/pants/blouse/clothes/bag again!"
4. Padang Besar is not that nice as the one in Kelantan. However that do not deter me from buying 3 clothes, 1 bracelets and few other things I forgot.
5. Gold is in. Thin, thin one.
6. The sofa can be a comfortable place to sleep in. And thank Heaven I do not sleep talk.
7. I can't be a pengapit to taller peoples. Can't hold the umbrella.
8. It is that easy to be strangely happy in a matter of a glance.
9. Kedah is exceptionally hot but windy. I think I am darker now ( Squint at own hands)
10. Travelling with family that always provide lots of foods and encourage you to eat more can undo the hard work you had put in to lose weight for the past 3 months. :: Wail ::