Skip to main content

So Life Goes On

As people says.

I wondered.

The older we get. The wiser we are? Are we? Or the young one at hearts are the one who really lives?

Twice bitten, once shy? Or have a little hope?

Which is which. Someone called me a decidophobia. So many things gone wrong when I had decide. So many things goes wrong when I let it happens.

I goes on in uncertainty. Rather than face the dread, the horrible realization. I do not want to wake up one day, sinking, thinking I rather died than face this day. Day by day. Yet sometimes I woke up restless. Wishing this would end.

The above do not make sense right? Perhaps the right peoples reading it would think it made a whole lot of sense.

You want to know what I want? Imagine this.

You are had been walking high and low in the hot scorching sun. The heat was unbearable. The thoughts of an ice cold drink is irresistible. Yet you walked on. Left and right. You see peoples around you holding their own glasses. Drinking , sipping , laughing. And you then reached your place. The ice cold glass of drink water is waiting for you. You forgot all. You reached out and take it. Greedily gulping it down, quenching your thirst. Trickles of the ice cold water flowed down from the corner of your mouth down to your neck, trailing a cooling sensation.

Let just says, it is something like that.

Comments

Unta@Jitra said…
Err i dont see anything wrong in ur example... i myself will do the same...

To make up one's mind in deciding anything makes us wiser, matured, responsible... live on with our decision, be responsible for it n face the consequences...

We r better than the angels... we r given the power to decide :)
dueng said…
dils,
do you got what you want? the icy cold drink?

it's sound like a very big secret, and when it's burst out...the feel is damn good even painful.

maybe you just not lucky, but it's does mean you're the bad luck bringer. decision making is not an easy process that's why high management executive get their own car with driver. they need to think lots.

well, sometimes corrective action may help, a white lie may put situation under control.

erk..apa yang aku karutkan ni..whatever suits you and may give some idea to your search. :)
Dils said…
Unta: Yes.. the responsibility thats make it harder . Thus make us wiser..

Dueng: I haven't got what I want. Heh.. And you interpret it correctly! (Not that hard pon ) haha..

But yeah.. action needed to be in place. Only when.. is the question.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.