Saturday, January 08, 2011

wheat muffin.


FTW? Not.

My muffins look exactly as in the pictures in the recipe book. But the taste? Ugh. I felt like gagging.

I don't know if using wheat flour it makes it taste cardboardy, or maybe perhaps I am doing it wrong (most probly). What I do know, i'm not attempting to bake cakes or muffin using wheat flour again even if the recipes called for it.

I should've gone with my first instinct and blended the apples to make it a filling to the muffins instead of just stirring the chopped apples in the flour ( as in the recipe ). What a waste of ingredients.

Hoh. Penat je baking.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

5 comments:

none said...

erk. ini untuk esok kah? aaaaaaaaaaaaa mencik...

chics said...

maybe tepung tu tepung lama walaupun baru je beli dekat kedai. I penah kene macam tu, bila cek balik dalam tu ada ulat. bolehh?

Dils said...

Serias: Muffins tak jadi. Takkan nak kasik org makan wehh.. Huhuh. Aku sendri tak sanggup makan

Chics: Euw. Tadek ulat pulak in the tepung, I checked. Tapi tu la. The flour did smells kinda funny tapi I kept on baking. Itulah padahnyeee.

Some said...

fuiyooo.....mobile blog..
salji dh cair semua...tp still sejuk jugak...

Dils said...

Foyos sungguh ok :P Iphone pon ade blogger apps. Ade org tu gigih guna browser.

Cats and Mess

At first this photo was meant for my IG story, but the mess is too much. So I opted not to, and in a whim decided to just post it here. Beca...

Nuffnang