What I want to update about. Let's do it in bullet points. Easier to think that way! Hait2.
- Been watching Hotaru no Hikari and loving it. Someone had recommended it to me years before, but I couldn't be arsed to 'dl' the stuffs, then I found the direct download link and been watching the whole series and LOL-ing hard throughout.
- I am tremendously excited tomorrow because I'll be meeting up with the girlssss... I am always excited when meeting up these batch of friends. And hopefully exploring new place to eat, because we kept on always defaulting to D'Kayu untuk makan? Hoh.
- Found 2 manga site to replace onemanga for some of those manga that'd been licensed. The first one I found is ok enough, but the scans job is kinda poor, the other one is excellent all around. The scans is extremely clear. I love it. Nak tahu ? Sile DM saya di Twitter.
- And so I am reading Honey & Clover the manga. As per usual the manga isss wayyy better. Seperti Gokusen where the manga > crappy procedural jdo (except for first season). ( I seriously love Gokusen manga and will absolutely buy if I can find it since I'd read it like 3 times all over again ) And I like the heroines enough and I do not feel like slitting my wrist like the last shoujo manga I read ( I refused to remember the crap).
- And, I think I would like to buy an external hdd la. Probably next month. Senang untuk bertukar series. I am always behind when it comes to storage technology. When everybody is toting around USB, I am still using floppy disc. Sedih kan. Nowadays, everyone is using external HDD and I am still using USB?