Skip to main content

Poos Pooh

Nah. Post untuk Dila. Heh. Eh for y'all too, tapi especially for her sebab die mention die suke post Fasha. Haha. I think I need to have a separate labels for Fasha now.

Back to the tale. Fasha cirit birit smalam. Yesterday bile tuan die panggil dari kat belakang, "Fasha, balik!". Die buat tak endah je and just duduk melanguk di tangga rumah belakang. Kucing durhaka. Huhu... So malam tadi, instead of sleeping in our room as usual, die berjaya melepaskan diri dan berjimba-jimba di belakang rumah sepanjang malam.

Then pagi tadi dengar my sis memekak kate Fasha cirit birit and her ekor is full of taik. Hunting her down pagi tadi, she is lazing on top of my sis shoes and her smell is... well.. as you would expect what taik kucing would smell like. I think die gi berak bersepah tah mana2 outside. Blergh. Picking her up, I saw the poo smears on her tail


My MSPAINT skill is infinitely better than Perez Hilton, thank you very much.

I have half a mind to put her in the middle of the lawn and hosed her down. But that would only leave the grass wet and my cat out of sight, terrified for her life. So terpaksalah I picked her up and with the maid, we close the door and proceed to wash the dried poo out in the bathroom. Had to use my fingers to pry some of the poo out of her fur ok. Ugh.

And the puss is not grateful at all. She scratched and meowed loudly throughout the whole ordeal. Oh, I had given her bath before, she scratched and meowed too but this time as we need to really scrub her, she protested way more harder I guess. At one time she even gripped one of toes painfully with her claw.

After an invigorating bath and some scrubbing from the towel, I put her in her cage so she will not run off into the nearest sand or dirt.

The box I drew there is her cage. I would be insane to draw her cage bars. She was not happy at all, and kept on giving me disgusted looks while protestingly meowing. Haaa, tu la. Keluar sepanjang malam and makan tah hape. Kena la duduk dalam cage dendiam.

So there. After that I just scrubbed clean my hand and bersiap to go to work pulak.



p/s: Heh. Aku tak kuasa nak amik gamba la kan so I drew this for fun to add more colors (walaupon gamba itu tidak berwarna).

Comments

Anasfadilah said…
ROTFL!

lawak boleh...i tot fasha in a box....cage rupenye!

and yes

ewwww!apa la fasha berak cirit,habis kotor ekor semua...hahaha

p/s::gambar pertama,adakah fasha gembira berak cirit?hahaha
Shu said…
hehe.. i like the drawing.. ;)
terlebih jimba ni fasha.. adehh...
Dils said…
Dila:
Hahah... Muka rilek ceria tanpa bersalah bile jumpa die. Siap nak berlari nak berebut masuk dalam kete lagi.


Shu:
Hehe. Gamba untuk menambahkan ceria.


Effi:
I think today she would be a bit more sober after her vigorous bath. Though she might still be angry and shun us to lepak at the alley.
cleo weiland said…
Wait what on earth is jimba.

Anyway I'm imagining the cat giving you that disgusted look. Haha hilarious. Cats are naturally snobbish aren't they?

As a friend once pointed out, Persian cats are the most snobbish of all cats. I agree! LOL

Dah sihat tak fasha?
iceroll said…
Hah. Boleh laa tuh. Dah ada gaya dah tuh. LOL~
Dils said…
cleo:
Heh, it is kinda like ... bersuka ria or berpoye-poye. Some like that.

She's ok aje now. But I agree that cats are snobbish creature. I remember reading in a book that cat is gloriously human because they are so nice and selfish. Heh.


iceroll:
Haa bole je. Tah hape2.

Hahahaha.
Anonymous said…
lol. likey that piccie. Dengan dialog macam homeyy~ adakah fasha seekor niggah? :P
Dils said…
Mungkin gak niggah as brutal macam niggah gak...

Ops... racist di situ!

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.