Skip to main content

2 Deaths

So people are talking about the death of MJ and to a lesser extent Farrah Fawcett. So Melissa Joan Hart should probably be relieved that she died NOT during her (MJH) big cover shoot release for People magz? (Those who do not understand, MJH was reportedly saying to someone that she hope Farrah Fawcett won't died when her front cover shoot is scheduled to release)

Its very sudden news and somewhat sad (somewhat because I don't personally know them) for all of us here. Mix.FM is currently playing all songs from Michael Jackson and one of my colleague is playing MIX.FM stream out loudly.

MJ died reportedly of a cardiac arrest, but no official report yet stated on his cause of death. Farrah Fawcett died after her long struggle with cancer. Both are very sudden to me. Farrah because last I heard she was getting a bit better and MJ, well, he was planning for a concert aight?

Got me to thinking to too, would you want to know your own death. Between cancer and a freak accident? Which horrified you more? But of course talking about it wouldn't help as we couldn't possibly choose our own death (unless you are stupid and opt for suicide). And even if we are diagnosed with cancer, apart from fighting cancer, we can also died anytime ... say you trip and broke your neck when you wake up and go to the dresser to take your medication. So... takde point. Just how unpredictable death is.

Yups, bleary Friday. Even workwise is not too good as we are struggling with an issue which at first I thought originate from me, but I found out later this may not be the case. A little sigh of relief (because I know I always triple checked the damn thing before releasing it) but that just a small solace sebab aku maseeehh tak tahu knape and people are asking me when it can be fixed!

Aku takkk tahuuuuu. Aku a moron.

Nak gi beli ciken la. Stress.



Comments

Anasfadilah said…
takpe.esok sabtu.jgn stress ..heheh
Shu said…
sometimes problems tend to come during either monday or friday.

lately for me, monday has been quite 'interesting'.

ciken. nyum.

happy weekend!
Dils said…
dila:
tu la lagi , 20 mins nk balik ni. Tgh bermalasan...


Shu:
Its usually Friday that does it for me. Mesti bz bangat on Friday. Naseb baik dah solved so takyah nak stayback. Hehe.
some said…
rasa nya tahun ni byk celebrity mati...
taufiq shariff said…
yep...death is certain.
it will defntly happen.
but knowing when/how can be very scary.
on the bright side, at least it gives u time for TAUBAT kannn?
taufiq shariff said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
taufiq shariff said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
taufiq shariff said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dils said…
Some:
Ade cakap, they died in threes.


Taufiq:
Itu ade terpikir jugak. Taubat and the time to make it right with people.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.