Skip to main content

Super Unmotivated

That's because its a Friday. Kepala cam berpinar. This maybe due to a heavy lunch I had. Maybe the last heavy lunch I will have for weeks.

I started writing this in point but the paragraph looks retarded so make it like a highlighted points. Woots!

Toll
Toll for AKLEH had risen 50sen which sucks. I depends on AKLEH quite heavily. "Its only a jalan alternatif". Not when taking the other road would increase my on the road time to more than 1 hour.
Edited: Oh tidak jadi. Yeay!

Fashion
Fashion faux paus for women wearing heels. Price tag underneath your shoes. Peeled it off altogether. Not just the price bits.

Thinking of making a kebaya. Money is a problem. As it always is.

Another fashion faux paus for women. Blemished legs. Wear pantyhose when wearing a skirt.

I wondered why some women are afraid of colours. One even kinda weirdly asked me if I would wear a bright red blouse. I would. And experiment with colours la girls. We are still young. (Walaupon other people might indicate otherwise :)


Food
Tried Malaya Straits Kopitiam. Its Honey Lemon Juice is weird. Do not think will be frequenting the place again.

Internet
I am enjoying online trivia quizzes from Facebook and Freerice.com. Try the FreeRice.com. Click your boredom away for a good cause.

Books
I now have Fables Book 2. Yet to read it. Waiting untuk dibalut molek2.

Tah hape
Mix.FM is running the lie detector test again. This time for celebrities. Anyone who are able to convince celebrities to take the test win RM3k. Anyone interested? As much I love gossip, I don't have any celebrities I would like to grill questions. But perhaps Natasha Hudson?


Comments

nat hudson would be boring

i think i want to rope in AC Mizal. make him confess that he is a douchebag

huhu

as for the tol. well DILS, the gahmen is now compensating the concession holder. technically YOU ARE STILL paying the toll through your taxes! invisible hand


and you balut your books? now that is a first! maybe i should do mine. less damage can be inflicted!
iceroll said…
Nahh i wouldn't agree with effi. Natasha Hudson would be great. Ask her did she really slept with somebody else (now husband) while she still marrying to her then ex? Or ask her, did she is really a materialistic bitch? You already now the answer, but still, Im gonna ask that if I had the chance.
GkWithLove said…
WoooT.. Akleh increasd by 50cent? alrady expensive for the short distance?
Dils said…
Effi:
True true. My beloved books yg before this covers sume sungguh kesian. harus la kena balut as I like to reread books over and over again. not just put it up on display on bookshelves. Haha.

And how would you determine a douche by asking questions?


Iceroll:
Wahahaha. Kamon. You like gossip too aight. Telefon la MIX.FM. Dapat RM3k bole bawak g bercuti!


GK:
True true. But seems like they are holding off the decision until end of the year.

Everything must go up.
Shu said…
dils.. the holly inbox thingy.. takde sambung lagi ye (online).. any idea...
Dils said…
huhu.. tadek la. Kena beli buku die. yg tu kinda like a preview utk book die yg second .

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.