Skip to main content
Have to work overtime today. Kenapakah mesti overtime apabila aku tak makan lunch. Kepala jadi weng okehs.

*shrugs*

Tidak mengapa kerna ade orang dah order 5 Dominoes Pizza. Woootsss!

Eh. I thought that I didn't want to comment much on the Oscars but I watched the Star Movies Red Carpet moments and I just can't NOT comment. This is the Star Movies reporter y'all so the one who is not important enough to get past the velvet rope but have to make do by reporting it just on the sideline.

So that is gonna be tough. I don't relish his jobs. If Seacrest who is walking on the Red Carpet pon kena dissed by Brangelina, apatah lagi these reporters yang tak dikenali. Although I cringed when the reporter calls to Robert Downey Jr was unheeded by the Iron Man who was then answering questions to the journalist next to him, I have to chuckle when Fred Willard swooped in and said " Robert won't talk to you! But I will!" . Heh... And no. I don't think I know exactly who is Fred Willard but he have a mighty familiar face so IMDB him to get the answer where you might had seen him before!

Much love for Taraji P. Henson for being so enthusiastic in every damn interview no matter who's interviewing (I made mental note to watch Benjamin Button for her then and there). This of course greatly contrast with Amy Adams who kept on looking at her side or her back and was very distracted when interviewed. To be fair though, the Star Movies reporter does seems to ask rather idiotic questions (but still way better than Seacrest). However Amy Adams was much more gracious with Tim Gunn.

Ho hum.

And I have no idea what to type next. Seems to have a bit of a blogger's block. Huh. This can also be due to being somewhat busy and frozen at work and just lazing around doing any other things that you might do any other day too. Being frozen might largely account for the lack of updates. When it gets to cold, all you really want is to hide your numb fingers away from the air-cond ok.

Oh sigh. Then laters I guess.

Comments

slumdog is overated. its good but not that good

may i suggest City of God
Dils said…
City of God?

I hope its not depressing.

It sounds depressing though.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.