Skip to main content

Diet Pftthhhhhhh..... (sambil makan ayam goreng)

During the past months, I had been dieting. Intensely. Just to get into that wedding dress. My effort was rewarded as I manage to not look so pudgy and gabak in wedding dress. My baju kahwin also needs to be re-altered quite considerably due to this, and one baju tak sempat nak realter which cause it to look like baju pinjam. Ugh. Tapi it looked fine enough la. And you all seen the after pictures kan. Before picture? I was too depressed to take any pictures of meself. Hahaha.

Anyway, my dieting consisting of eating almost healthy food, thwarting the evil complex carbohydrates which I love dearly and reducing my food intakes. The first 2 months was pure torture cause those who knew me, knows I can wipe off 3 plates of food easily. However aging women (semuanye aging la kan, mane de immortal) all around have to admit that as they grow older, their metabolism sucks more, so food intake needs to be controlled. So there I was, not chewing lettuce nor carrot stick, but lunching solely on manga and jambu. Sampai rase nak pengsan pon ade.

Before other health fanatics shakes their fist at me, I do exercise too. Of course I know that dieting is not enough. *scoffs scoffs*

My aim is not to be anorexic nor to look like Charlize Theron. I set realistic aims which is at arr.. well my realistic aim is to shed off 5kg. So after that aim is satisfied, what is 3 kg more right. Then that aim is satisfied. Then what is 2 kg more right. So, I lost around 10 kg in about 3 or 4 months of usaha diet dan exercise.

I am beginning to think like an anorexic and it scares my fiance. Sampai cincin yang dah dibeli pon longgar ok. But I am not that afraid, as I know that an anorexic is a one thing I will never be. During that 'diet' pon I allowed myself some downtimes, I eat rice everyday. Just reduce the intakes. I still eat chocolates dengan banyaknyer. I decline myself from chips though. And I still enjoyed fast food and steaks and chicken chops and carbs quite indulgently. Just afterwards I exercise like mad.

But also during that period lah macam orang mengidam kan. Macam-macam la tetiba nak but I said to myself, nanti dulu. Therefore I think I can let go somewhat and begin to indulge meself quite normally again, cuma just watch more closely and maintain exercising (which I haven't done yet in a while) because I do like to see my somewhat slimmer self in the mirror and I love being able to fit into jeans without considerable breathing exercises. Though I do find afterwards, that I can't eat as much as I used too. Also that I kinda like salad. Sometimes salads lagi sedap dari the main course. Apakah~

Hurmph. No matter. So the list of foods yang kegianan kengidaman yang perlu dan mahu dipenuhi.

KFC Meltz Done
Sausage ESSO letak banyak2 relish Done
Wendy's milkshake Had a taste, didn't like it too much. I may try its burger later.
McDonald Milkshakes. Milkshakes are evil.
Prosperity Burgers.
Chillies Lamb Shoulder
KFC Snack Plate. Tanpa dikongsi dan dilapah sehingga licin termasuk la kulit ayam.
Fruity's Strawberry Cake
Burger King Whopper
Onion Rings
Nasi Lemak Bekfes with paru goreng yang sedap lagi ranggup.
Nasi Lemak City Garden
Nasi Lemak Mali Done tapi I don't know la, I went last time, gile tak sedap.
Domino's Pizza eaten while watching a movie at home.
Chiken Hartz Buffet. Hahahaha.
ABC Cekelat. Only in JB. Kak Chics jangan jeles.
Yong Tau Fu yang nyaman (bak kate orang Sarawak). Only in JB also. Hehe, tapi last time masin sikit. Nak lagiiiii....
Lidah masak pedas. Haha. Terpengaruh tengok belog orang. Nak rase la jugak.
Bento box set at Kiku Zakura or Kampachii or mana2 lagi la restoran jepon.
Megi goreng.

And I think banyak lagi laa. These are only what I could think off. Haih nanti kan sesia je diet kan? Hehehe... maybe maybe. Tapi you would do the same jugak kan?

p/s: Tapi agak cuak la kalo naik. Takpe takpe. I know I can't relentlessly did that strict regime of dieting macam dulu, but we can control and try to maintain ye?

Comments

chics said…
Hehehe.

I also eat like there's no tomorrow after dah ada kawan tido. Balas dendam! The result? Tsk. Tsk

And

It's very difficult to lose weight nowlah :( unlike before tidur secara berseorangan
Anasfadilah said…
i am a teapot

short and stout

hahaha

gilalah..

sekrang saya sudah boncit gile.

ntah..diet pun macam tak jalan

need liposuction fast!
FrH said…
dila, aku adalah tidak-percaya-malah-ternganga tengok kau slim baekkk punye cilok in ur wedding dress. kami sempat anyam ketupat masa wedding kau hahaha sungguh jhelita bile slim2 gitu. owh come on babe jgn laa utk wedding jek lepas wedding significant different plak ;)

3cents from me:
1. minum air suam instead of air manis .. sbb makanan semua dah heavy kan ..
2. mkn dlm kuantiti yg sedikit tp kerap
3. swimming & jogging (haha)

aku masih praktis smua di atas, kecuali jogging laa xboleh kan, berat masih sama walaupon dah 3months pregnant. tp aku takut aku jadik teddy bear bile dah 6months nnt haha.

berusahalah!
Dils said…
chics:
Itu la kan. Punyer ler macam-macam nak makan. Haih. Itu pon kontrol lagi.

Macam horror je nak naik penimbang skang.


Dila:
Hehe... tengok ok je lagi. Short and stout tapi masih cumil , masih OK!!! Mari kite declare begituh!



Farah:

Ye la kan. Nak kena go against nature dan kontrol makan adalah torture OK. Huhuhu.

Itu la, tapi duk pk pk jugak cara untuk maintain ni.
i am not a believer in dieting. i love me women looking like a bortochellian goddess

ha ha
Anonymous said…
Eh ko nih mcm mengidam lak. Org kate kalo mengidam nih maksudnye... dah ade isi. hahahahaha
Dils said…
effi:
There's a different from a Boticellian goddess and pudgy. Huhuhu. But I have no intention to look like Mischa Barton either. I love food too much!


iceroll:
Ah... ni ngidam before kahwin ni. Ape cite tu. Hahaha...

Kepingin2 makanan mcm ngidam tu dah biasa bagi aku. Cuma ni over sikit sebab refrain sikit dari consuming all heart's desire.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.