Skip to main content

Picture worth a thousand words?

Really? But I do not think that it translate to camwhoring pics, right? Ah well, I would still love word laden post more I think.

Hehehe... Sebab I had bought myself a spanking new camera as part of the wedding hantaran, it would be totally useless if I didn't put some bad photos in this blog wouldn't it. And of course I know, Dila would love it. (Kamon, you like post yg ade gamba kan...)

So went around town today, for some food tasting around Bintulu and some shopping. Decided at last to bring along my camera and snap pics like some camwhoring crazy bloggers. Hahahaha. Jahat.

SDC10545

Teh C Ais Special. Only in Sarawak. Tasted like air kathira. Blergh, pelik la. Ade syrup pandan in teh ais. I like Sarawak because of inside its Ice Lemon Tea are actually lemon and not lime. Tapi pahit sangat la orang di sini buat lemon tea.

SDC10550

Mee Kolok Sup. A bit bland. Taste like megi ayam. Patut pon orang Sarawak yang I know suke megi ayam. Now I know da reason lorrr.

SDC10552

Mee Kolok 'kering'. This one is nice I think, from the 1 suap that I ate. I think the meat played a huge part in its taste. Without it, its kinda bland. Maybe that's why the non-halal version that used pork is very much gushed about.

SDC10553

Chicken mushroom pau. The bakery there is noted for its delicious egg tarts, steaming bun and soft tasting bread. And of course you know I love pastries and breads with a passion. The memories of spring onion chicken bun from that bakery can make me drool. (Tapi yang tu tak amik gamba plak ) The pau here is not bad. But you can have only 1 I think. Because the chicken mushroom sauce is a bit thick and the bread macam kenyal sikit. Not the best I ever tasted, but OK enough la.

The best pau I ever tasted is still at a kampung in Ipoh. Nobody ever recommended it, we just happened upon it by chance. I doubt we would ever find it again. The best pau chicken I ever tasted anywhere. My husband and I would love to go to Ipoh and find it again.

SDC10556

At the same bakery, I bought egg tarts. Delish enough with enough filling to fill the insatiable. Kurang manis sikit je I think.

Oh and of course the spot of shopping I did here is just a tiny one. I had to buy a book! Had to! The book that I brought here which is Emily of New Moon had finished being read by moi and I was feeling pretty down when I realized I only had 1 chapter to go last night.

As I had been contemplating to buy this book lama dulu dah. Beli aje la. Itu pon took forever. I was tempted to buy 3 books! This book, that somewhat new Sophie Kinsella book and a compilation of horror stories by Horowitz. Tapi macam la tadek kedai buku je kat KL. Buat ape la nak beratkan beg. So I bought the cheapest one, and yeay! This book that I bought here is cheaper than the ones I had been eyeing at several bookstores in Peninsular. Wheee~ (Nasib ade diskaun kan).

The other thing that I bought is tikar Sarawak. Hehe. For our somewhat imaginary new tah bile home. Nope, tak amik gamba.

Gamba wedding? Ah. Tiada. You can head to my husband blog for 1 or 2 of the pictures though.

Maybe you would like this joget lambak sambil berpantun di malam gendang (bermukun) scenes. Its a sorta tradition there. Lively. Lagi lively kalau pukul 12 malam. Tapi I had already been asleep by then, kata esok nak bersanding.

Nah gamba orang yang berpantun dan bergendang. The black chick (somewhat) is called "Mak Gendang". In reality adalah she-he. Tapi suara kalah perempuan merdu die. This pic is taken from my husband camera and edited somewhat crudely by moi.

dlaphoto

Adalah perlu jugak amik gamba abang-abang ipar and adik dipaksa joget lambak kan. Tapi asik duk pandang mak gendang je. Susah betul nak dapat face shot.

SDC10528

Ewah-ewah.

Hehe. Ok. Yar, adalah belog ini tidak akan menjadi camwhoring blog because I never could bear to put my up close shot of my face in here. Takpe, mari kite akhiri blog post with some cuteness. Here are my in law's kittens with its mother looking balefully up at me while I am snapping this.

SDC10538

Rase cam nak kidnap je yang oren tu masuk dalam handbag, bawak balik KL. Geram.

Comments

Anasfadilah said…
yay yay yay!

more piccas pleaseeeeee..

oren itu sangat kiut..

tapi tolong jamgan buh nama fasha lagi

buh nama memey

hahahaha!

p/s::masa utk pergi melihat gambar di blog asben anda...yippie!!
Shu said…
duh..

dila dan makanan2 nyer

lapar la plk...
MEMEY?

lol........ semua kucing betina kena letak nama nakal eh?

kekeke

btw..lain tul gaya kawin ni. orang sebrang laut la katakan!
Dils said…
dila:
Cumil kan oren itu. Tapi adalah jantan. Kucing jantan oren bile besa mesti rupa cam lion.


shu:
Hurmm... hehehe.. tu pon byk lg pics gamba mknan yg lain...


effi:
Time tu la best nk abuse2 nama2 artist yg cam gedix ni.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.