Skip to main content

Tada!

Tuka template sempena new year! Which is why I tutup jab blog.

Though, I don't particularly like this green color. Tapi it is clean and simple and I like its retro pic. So perhaps I will test it out a while. And if my eyes just can't stand the green, I will change it. Took it from a lovely site, that have all sorts of beautiful templates. Though I did change the girl sitting coquettishly at the header from blonde to brunette. Because I'm a brunette! So its kinda like me, sitting in front of a computer, minus boobs that big.

So in the mean time, the link list will not be filled out yet. As penat la nak duk add satu2. Tunggu confirm and by then bits by bits.

Oh!

Yesterday decided to go to KLCC alone and catch a UK movie called "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging". I always like UK movies, they have a fun sense of humour. And their movie is not too preachy. And I was right, it was hilarious. This movie is basically a tween movie about girl (Georgia) like boy, but boy like someone else but kinda like her too. You get the drift. Its kinda like Mean Girls, UK version.

Though I do think at times I feel way too old to watch this kinda movie (it is produced by Nickelodeon! Gad! I felt old when I saw that!), but the movie had its high moments. It was hilarious to see the kissing lessons. By the end of the kissing lessons the girl and the boy are covered by saliva. Saliva-ville!!! Yeuch!. And of course the sorta silly moments usually made by girls trying to impress boys.


I also like that the 'heroine' is just your typical girl next door. And when she turned gorgeous, it is a very stunning transformation. Tak la macam "She's All That", masa tak lawa because only she is wearing some frumpy clothes and glasses. Gah!

Also, I finally watched "Shaun of the Dead".



What? Yes, yes. I know as someone who loves zombie movies, your freakness is not complete without watching the hilarious "Shaun of the Dead". Oh and I was laughing and jumping. Yeah yeah. I still have that weird habit of jumping up and down whenever I watch a particularly..... what's the word? Exhilarating, spine tingling? When you know the monster is right behind that door and the girl is opening that door. Ah! So usually, that particular moment makes me jump up and down.

Oh, but I love this movie. Though it does have a lot of reference to British humour which I don't know, but its so side-splittingly funny. Favorite scene is that acting lessons on how to be a zombie as I like Di character. When watching, I kept on thinking, she is sooo familiar. Movie over and few clicks at IMDB.com makes me realize she is the droll Sara in Reaper. Heh. No wonder.

Well, this movie makes me all excited to watch for Simon Pegg other movie "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" The trailer looks fun. Though I do hope they would not make it preachy la yek. Eh, but it had been released yek?

Comments

this will take some getting use to! lain seh! green lak tuh

btw

shaun of the dead was brilliant!
Dils said…
Oh yeah. The green bits is weird. Too green! But I like the clean look. I may change to another one. That's not too bright.

Shaun of the dead was brills!
FrH said…
kau ni buat aku panics saje tiba2 private blog smlm .. kiciwa aku nnt tau ..

last weekend i went for YES MAN. sesuai ditonton sorang2 ketika suami out station ;)
Anonymous said…
sis,
salam maal hijrah & happy new year...
happy alwiz.. ;)
Anonymous said…
nice source for blogspot template. but... suckmylolly?

dem. iyayy kompem teruja.
Dils said…
elizhitomi:
elo. Hehe.. Hepi new yr too.



Adek:
tu la.. memula tengok site name die. Gelak2 jab.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.