Skip to main content

Memes or Tag. It comes in 4.

I had been tagged yet again by both Shu and Kran on the same tag. Since both are actually the same saved for slightly different topics and all, so this is the combo of it. Here it is:

Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Trainee at BCF
2) Trainee at Petronas Carigali
3) Tech Support thingies at McAfee
4) Babysitter (count eh.. )

Four Movies I Like or Can Watch Over and Over:
1) While You Were Sleeping (Yes , yes I am a hopeless romantic.. moving on please)
2) A Few Good Men (The time when Tom Cruise was considered The Hotness, sigh)
3) Sky High (So I am childish.. yeah so?)
4) Silence of the Lambs. ( Herm, Clarice~)

Four Places I had Reside/Lived/Spent Some Time of My Life:
1) JB, Johor
2) KB, Kelantan
3) Bentong, Pahang
4) Canberra, Australia

Four Television Shows I Loved to Watch:
1) CSI
2) Gilmore Girls
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) Reality Shows featuring beautiful girls (Survivors is out since all girls there are scruffy and dirty and beauty with makeup had been proved exist)

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
1) Barcelona, Espana
2) London, UK
3) Sydney, Australia
4) Pangkor, Perak. (Okay, okay I will just add in Malaysia's tourist spot just to show to peoples that I actually do want to boost Malaysia tourism)

Four of My Favourite Dishes:
1) Nasi Goreng Cina - Mom's Style
2) Hotdog: Bought from Giant/Carrefour, in cafe, 1901, Ramly Burgers
3) Spaghetti Oglio
4) Roti Kosong , 1 dengan sambal ye !

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1) My Blog. Then all the links you see there I went in daily. Well almost daily.
2) Mail.yahoo.com
3) www.hotmail.com
4) www.msn.com -> Latest Gossip (::grins::)

Four Places I Rather Be (Than Here):
1) At home. (KL)
2) At home (JB)
3) Sitting in a restaurant. Eating. Preferably not alone.
4) Somewhere I rather not say but think. ::wink::

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
1) Soundtrack from Moulin Rouge
2) Soundtrack from Mr and Mrs Smith
3) Peterpan Album (So?)
4) YoYo Ma (Tango ..something can't remember)

Four Vehicles I Own:
1) My little wooden car on my drawer table.
2) My trusty BMX bike which had now probably been recycled to canned goods
3) My little red roller skates. Wheeeee~
4) Okay Okay. Sooo. I never owned a vehicle. The motor kind. Who owns 4 anyway?

Four Bloggers I Tagged (Jeng.. jeng.. jeng):
1) Lee (Just for the hell of it, so you had been tagged twice of the same thing by me and Shu)
2) Snubby (Bcoz I know you don't have anything to do)
3) Yoda (When his port had been opened.. hahaha)
4) Dueng (Bcoz .. I dunno).

Comments

4) Reality Shows featuring beautiful girls (Survivors is out since all girls there are scruffy and dirty and beauty with makeup had been proved exist)

- erk...terbalik???? lesbo ka?

2) Snubby (Bcoz I know you don't have anything to do)

- wrong2. i have so many things in my mind, in the end its end up in my blog. hahahaha.
dueng said…
erk...hujung2 tu tetiba nampak my name. hahahha. thanks for visiting my blog. :)

nice list you have here...btw, do you really go for vacation in barcelona, london and sydney? wah..i wish i could be there someday.

and one more place i wish i could go; in the arm of my love. am.hopeless.romantic. *sigh*.
Dils said…
Snubby - I had given up men. Hahaha
. Women looks more delicious la. Laki in reality show.. looks ghey.



Dueng - Yups, vacation dulu kat UK masa hols in UTP. Singgah la Spain alang2. Plannin to go there again.. when got money. haha.
Sydney.. dulu2 masa duk kat aus.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.