Skip to main content

Ex~cellent

That should be said in Teenange Mutant Ninja Turtle kinda way. You know. Before the cartoon series went all dark and the ninja turles still have cute eyes.

News for today. Jeng..jeng..jeng! I lost more weight yeah~ Not too much to celebrate too since I probably gain more lines around my face. It had been a stressful and kinda weird week. But.. I am going for jeans shopping tomorrow then!

My jeans are all pretty pitiful. This week make me feel bad = lost of appetite + busy = lose weight. Then this weekend will goes shoppings jeans and clothes and any gadgets + see countless movies + lookup friends = good mood again and a fat chance of fattening up!

Been woke up by niece Alisha who always manage to get into the room and hunt for my spectacles. When I sleep I always put my handphone and spectacles next to pillows. So I don't have to hunt for it when I woke up later on. It makes it much easier .. say if it got emergency like fire.. or bomb attacks or alien invasion and needs to jump off the bed, right.

My 1 and half year old niece is a pretty observant. So if she can get away and get into my room early in the morning, the first thing she will do is poke her small hands around my pillows and try to poke me in the cheek and the eye to see if I really am asleep. Not very observant there. Peoples sometimes asked me why I woke up early even in the weekend. Voila~ You got the reason.

And usually my dreams are really really sad.. (you know what I meant - no.. i rephrase this , I don't want you to know what I meant) , or really really tired (running around at staircase.. I dreamt this a lot) , or ar.. you know.. well.. that kinda dreams. However last night I dreamt I got a new credit card and I was a lesbian. I do not dream of any sexual acts being done okay, so you can cancel that thought out. And I remembered in my dream , I was really happy. Hermmm.. I wonder if being the lesbian or the credit card that gave me such unexplainable happiness.


Notes: AH.. I added a bit here and there.. since I noticed there is a lot of mistakes here and there, even though there might be some other mistakes here and there. But I'm cranky + thoughts of getting my paycheck getting to my head = I am mixed basketcase!

Notes 2: SHeeshhh.... Ok.

Comments

Unta@Jitra said…
Hoho ade moderated ek... bagus2... takut kene spam hehe... anyway kuar error kt shoutbox tu... maybe browser aku... anyway, udah link hehe...

n, siyesly u're slimmer than before... keep it up... no i mean maintain, bukan soh tambah lg hahahaha... nice blog anyway... bole kill time aku sengal2 ni
Dils said…
haha.. Ade.. bosan je tgk sepam sepam ni.

Oh and .. tq and tq for both compliment (i think). Keep it down tu.. haha.. tgk je la..

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.