Skip to main content

Weekend & Games

Start with the weekend post first because, tomorrow is Friday!

The girls asked for a get together, and I was dying to try out some briyani at Zahrat restaurant after reading Peej's entry on her blog. You do not want to read her blog while hungry I tell you.

So kami berlima bersama skandal, husband and bf masing-masing (minus two yang tidak bawak plus one), decided to go there last Saturday night.


Peej had warned in her entry that it took some time for the order to come in, esp the one we ordered; Maghut Lamb and Chicken, so Sheema came prepared with UNO!

The winner = Sheema! Hoh! Ko jampi kad tu kat umah ke sebelom bawak? Hehe. But it does helped passed the time dan buat kami-kami ini kurang pikir lapar di perut.

Bile nasik tu sampai harus lah semua serbu Tak sempat aku nak amik gamba extra pon. Ni je yang ade. The kuah sedap, pedas. I like! Like I said we ordered the Maghut Lamb half kg and Maghut Chicken half kg. So the lamb is simply superbly delish. The chicken (pictured above) is quite good too. Bila teringat balik, terliur aku. It was quite cheap too. We ordered the Hummus with 3 breads, multiple drinks (almost each ordered 2 drinks for themselves), a salad, 2 maghuts, 3 desserts, the bill came up to RM170++. For eight people makan okeh. Best. But I think the next time bile ramai macam tu kena order 1kg each pulak because the guys makan macam tak puas.

Memang patut pegi lagi. But parking is a bitch, and pastikan kereta tak akan diblock oleh sports car pak arab. Hehehe.

Ok, that's that. The pics I promise aku upload this weekend in Facebook okeh? Rugi la Gohan ko tadek Facebook. Muahaha.

So now the games.

The past weekend, we had also been playing Monopoly and UNO. It was fun playing those boardgames and cardgames after I had not touched them for years. It helped that I have a brother yang super obsessed with boardgames and cardgames too. Hehe. Kalau main 2 orang ngan my husband je, gile mandom.

Then a few days back, my husband bought Monopoly Deal. A new game of Monopoly where you can play Monopoly via cards. Monopoly card games!

Gamba dicuri dari sini

It was super fun! Like any games, it takes a bit of time to adjust, then after you knew all the rules the games is pretty addictive. And I had won 3 times out of the 5 times we had played this! Woohoo! Because when I played Monopoly the boardgames, I rarely win. I think I won only once kut before. My brother said "Ko memang loser." Hehehe.

This game is best when you are playing with 3 or more. Great to bring along when you are travelling, or when you are simply just plain lazy to spread out the boardgames. Tapi kalo free weekend ni, I think I will still spread out the boardgame.

Now this makes me stoked to buy Cluedo. Tak penah main, but it sure looks fun.


Comments

Anasfadilah said…
dah lama tak main uno,selalu bawak lepas tamat sesi perskolahan,mainbelakang kelas..hahah

monopoly,i play it via hp,install dalam hp asben..memang sakit mata tengok tapi best..hahah

ingat nak beli monopoly card ni,tapi asbn didnt know how to play,maybe tunggu Ziyyad besar sikit,will play together with him

p/s::banyak tu nasiiii
Shu said…
haa... foooooodddddd....

(drooling..)

where is the restaurant?

lapar la plk..
mommy nazeef said…
wey...pegi berjimba x ting tong i pon?sampei ati!
Dils said…
Dila:
Explain sket2 je kat husband. Mesti syok pastuh die join main. Hehehe.


Shu:
Memang sgt sedap. Snang refer to her blog entry. Siap ade map bagai. http://peejburhan.blogspot.com/2008/07/sedap-gile-ok.html


Norish:
Wah. Norish! Jangan majuk! Sorry!
Terlupa hang sebab buat kat KL tgh-tgh malam. Hehe.. lenkali aku include kan skali dalam aktiviti akan datang.
iceroll said…
Restaurant
The food looks tempting! Will try! Definitely will try!

Games
Blerghh boardgames is bored. Tp.. kalo ditambahkan letak duit ke, or sape kalah kene strip ke, sure fun. Hell fun. hehe
Dils said…
Sebab while maseh kecik2, kite org selalu main boardgames and cardgames ... tu rase best main balikm. Enjoyable jugak.
firechrome said…
macam mana nak men monopoly neh? guna kad? uno? curiosity im :D
Dils said…
Hahha... well, for starters, you can buy one and used them for the next outing or bercuti ant spammers. Hehehe
zura lias said…
terliurrrrrrrrr..slurrppp..menarikk..ermm..tp uno x pernah men..camne nak tahan kesabaran tunggu order...hermmm
Dils said…
Heh, hi Zura *wave*

Memang sangat menarik. UNO tu pon I forgot how to play but a quick explanation from one of my friend, we then get the game started.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.