Skip to main content

PSA : Tough stain is a bitch

Taking a break from this Siem Reap posts. Yes, more to come. But not much more.

Anyway, last weekend I had rendam a blue baju kurung that needs to be handwashed (actually not need, but I like to hand wash any baju kurung that have beads) with a pink silk blouse. Leaving it for a few hours and I noticed that the baju kurung now had tompok-tompok pink, and few other clothes too (undies!). I totally hate it when that happened.

Grrrrr. I forgot that some of these silk blouse color totally run. And it messes the nice baju kurung which also I pinjam from my sis. Hikhik. And those stain are a bitch to wash out. After separating the clothes, googling, putting some vinegar and baking powder for good measure. Went to Giant and bought Oxy-Plus Stain Remover. Pour a bit into the soaked clothes and leave for a few hours, and it is gone! Yeay! The same for my undies too! Yeay! Though it is advisable you used hot water to wash out tough stains. So I pre-soaked my clothes in hot water. Do that and it is fine.

Haaa! I will later test it on my other poor clothes that had suffered the same fate.

Eh... I am reviewing household product dah ke skang? It had come to this?

Whatever. I am too sexcited that it worked cause I hate it when I have stain on my clothes ok. So I am telling you guys this piece of advice too. And now, I am going out for lunch.

Comments

Taqiyuddin said…
what you should have in your blog is a paid link to amazon/ebay/lelong hawking the said product. then you could monetize your experiences.
Anasfadilah said…
wah petua household plak neh Dils..its helpful. thanks! :)

p/s::i dont like my undies tompok2..tapi malas nak sort baju accroding to the colors,my husband always sort it for me..nice kan?ahahaha
Dils said…
Taqi:
yeah, but I am much too lazy to hunt up money making scheme for my blogs. Hehe..


Dila:
Kenkdg dah sort of , still happened since ade je baju yg kaler runs out. Huhuhu. Macam nak kena sort 3 baldi plak. Leceh tul.
Shu said…
ha.. nice tips. i have few clothes that got stained oso which ended up buried in the closet. maybe later after gave birth i can dig back those clothes. now no point.. tak muat :((
Dils said…
They did said yang stains yang dah lama, akan susah sket nak come out. But nanti aku try tengok betul ke idak. Hehe.

But the thing is handy to have around lor.
frH said…
thanks for the useful tips babe!
punk dots? now where the hell did those came from. im still looking for ways to UNPINK my white shirt..
Dils said…
frh:
PSA, welkam, welkam.


Effi:
I assume you said pink dots. Which are from the pink silk blouse that totally run.

Probably find a black clothes yang colour die turun and dye your white shirt black plak.
Izham Miyake said…
wah wah.. berpetua2 plak skrg..
Dils said…
hahaha... sebab dah jadi isteri orang, so sesuwai la tu.
Anonymous said…
hehe.. thanks 4 da tips.. so useful..

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.