Skip to main content

I feel like eating KFC but I am too broke

I got a lot of things to do... which I am lazy to start or finish. Basically its not done la. But hey. I am lazy? That is old news.

Very mengantuk some more. I am getting sick with liaising with this particular person regarding this labeling thingies. I mean la kan. I thought that when you start with the requirement early on the project, you had already agreed on the labels that are in the system. What I DO.NOT.NEED is someone to keep on changing the bloody labels in the hundreds so near to the live date. I think whenever this person is particularly free, his thoughts would go like.. "Eh... I am so free ar. What gonna do eh? Ah yesss, let's go over those labels again and see what more things I want to change eh?"

Argh. So demotivating la weh. How I can proceed with my other works if I keep on receiving emails daily on why does this label have not been change yet and what does this mean. And more labels to be change even though we had gone over it 2 or 3 times already! And if its a new applications or labels I might understand! But its ALREADY in there for the past 3 month!

Argh. I rarely rant so much about work. So there. Abes.

In a more stress-less note, I am FINALLY at Level 2 for my violin class. And NO! I am not posting any file of me playing it. I am improving but my playing would still sound like a whale mating. I am a bit menyesal why did I not take piano. But nak beli piano pon satu hal. You think piano is so cheap meh? Anyway, violin is definitely a challenge, and bad as I sound, for a few hours in a week, it would drive out any other thoughts that maybe swimming around in my head.

Oh.. and yes. I had finally finished reading American Gods. Only at the ending that it pick up the pace a bit. Not to say that it's not enjoyable. I like the short stories of the 'gods' and the belief that Gaiman intricate in there as a sort of backstory to Shadow journey. My next book would be Anansi Boys. But the book is a hard cover one. I do not like hard cover book. I prefer the paperback copies as I can carry it around easily in my bag. I like to read everywhere, especially while waiting to cross the road at Maju Junction which at times can stretch to the longest 15 minutes of your life.

I am blogging more often eh? More things for you to read! Even if its nonsensical!

Comments

labels.. it that like a custom class you create in a programme? if so i know what you mean. huhuh. very menyakitkan hati.

btw..

violin? woh! your roomate/housemates tak gila ke when you start prectising? i use to have a housemate in UTP who took violin lesson as part of KO-Q. damn! when he plays we all start cranking up our speakers just to nullify the horrible creaking sound!

"reedu.. kalau aku amik bow violin tu dan letak kat leher engkau. pastu aku sental laju2 rasanya boleh decapitate tak?"

HA HA HA! we were so mad at him.
Dils said…
nah.. its the usual labels you see at the screen. The tiniest thing that you never really notice. Which I am in charged of. Gile buhsan.

Heee. I practice at home, when I am alone. I try not to torture anyone else with a normal hearing if I can.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.