Skip to main content

They did no wrong...

except just generally grosses me out.

Spitters
They are EVERYWHERE. If I am stuck at a traffic jam, there would always be some lout rolling down their windows, hacking and spitting out. Euw. There are even some that I noticed that is just gross and instead of aiming at the road, the spit come a rolling down the side of their car. EUW.

And walking at the pavement is like a hazard. Walking around everywhere at KL or JB or senang kata the whole Malaysia la kan, I have to sidestep someone else's spits. I don't even want to think about the one I didn't manage to sidestep. Its gross la weh. Spit tempat yang senonoh sikit boleh tak? Inside a drain ke, in a sink ke. Do you really need to spit it out right there and then as if you have no control of your body?


Not washing hands after coming out of the toilet
Ok. So not all people went into a toilet cubicle to get rid of their bodily waste. But I can hear la weh, the toilet flush, and I noticed that you just nonchalantly goes out from the cubicle, straight out the door.

I do not mind as much if its a public toilet. Not because I think more of you. But I wouldn't see you again. So long! But if its in a workplace, toilets teeming with bursting co-workers. Say you need to shake her hands one day, and you know she didn't wash her hands after a trip to the loo. Ade la sedikit ick factor di situ.


That one lady in the surau that keep on burping
Effi wrote about the group of masjid people he was annoyed with. I betcha you never encounter a burper. Time solat tu, especially next to some middle age people it is not unusual to hear some weird noises. Wheezing. Groaning. I have no idea why. But it happens. And lagi pon time solat. So I live with it.

But this makcik keep on burping like every 10 seconds. Its just not natural. I was fine with it for a few burps, but sepanjang my last 2 rakaat it didn't stop. And when I finished and bersiap to get out of the surau. It didn't stop either. I encountered her like 3 or 4 times and I never really care to look carefully at her, but I know she is there by that incessant burping.

I mean I am sure she does not have some medical affliction where she burps continously throughout life. Did she does this only in the surau? Does she kumpul all her burping desire and release it while solat? It is just too weird. And not to mention it kinda make me want to puke. If you think I am overreacting, you have not been next to someone for more than 3 minutes hearing them burping all through that time.


p/s: I can only think of 3. See... I am not asking too much out of humanity to behave decently.

p/s 2: Also because I am bored so I am writing this semi-rant, since have to stay late at the office. Have to stay late, but there's nothing to do. Ha-hurmph.

Comments

burpers

oh man.. i met one 2 years ago. the fella was obese ok. everytime his body moves he burps. angkat takbir burp.. sujud burp

somewhere at the back of my head i saw saying

"kang kalau duduk tahyat dia kentot kot?"

something wrong with the internal piping i think. no way can burp that often. ewwww

as fro cleaning hands. as a bloke i can confirm that most of the people who use the urinal tidak membasoh tangan. EWWWWW
Dils said…
I think we would be a hell lots of distracted whenever solat tepi org2 camtuh.

And why why why... guys do not want to wash their hands!

Thats it! Changes needs to be made. I will be starting with my future husband.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.