Skip to main content

Tired out

I am feeling like this weekend I am not doing anything.. except maybe half heartedly cleaning the house.

Google ni sesuke hati je edit gamba aku online. But this is the hotel that we are staying. The blue line is the infinity pool. The pool is great. It even have one with a warm water which is a huge draw. 

Last weekend we went to Ipoh. My sister had booked us a stay at The Haven or Best Western Premier Hotel. It was a good hotel. We booked 2 apartment where one is the 3 rooms apartment and the other 2 rooms apartment. I didnt take pics much during the duration as they are kids everywhere! Haha. So one get overwhelmed. 

My mom was enjoying it the most because all of her cucu is there so she was really pumped for a pictures with all the cucu. It was really a chore trying to get 3 babies , 4 or 5 toddlers huddled for a pic. Tantrums everywhere! I don't think I will be putting up that pic up here because my sister dont really like pics of her children online, so I will only be putting up pics of my kids online and some of the cousins ! 



At their garden where the dino is a big attraction to all people various age and sizes. Aziz was disappointed that there were no monkey around. I was relieved, I don't fancy meeting one where it can grab my bags. 

We went to Memory Lane which is kinda meh because it was raining heavily on Saturday so alot of stalls are closed . Also went to Pasar Karat, just bringing my mom along to see what it is about. A bit disappointed because a lot of what makes Pasar Karat special is now just a usual pasar with baju bundles. 

While we dont venture much into Ipoh except once during lunchtime when we are trying to find place to eat but it seems like kedai semua tutup, so we went into Ipoh Parade. Macam biasa, beli buku sikit :D oh and Aziz birthday kek. 


With some of his cousins. He don't really care ok, he just meh.. and turn around to play with his sticker books. So cousin die datang and blow off the candles. With so many kids around, there are always a willing body. 

Anyway, I think my mom enjoyed it the most. She likes being surrounded with her cucu and kids and be on holiday where she don't feel the need to cook most of the time. Hehe. Though that did not stop her because she brought all manners of pots and pans and cooked lauk for all of us. 




Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.