Skip to main content

Mixes

I cant think coherently. So I para-blogging (paragraph). Hehe




I like Boost. In fact sometimes I found like I craved for the juice. I don't care much about the smoothie or the frap type of thing. Tapi juice die very nice la. So heard nice things about La Juiceria. Tried it. And bleurgh sebab I think I chose something that is not to my liking. The ingredients are Orange, Turmeric, Carrot, Celery and Pineapple. But it should have just advertised only Celery sebab that is all I taste. Sekarang tengah minum Milo sambil intermittently sipping the juice. Hehe. 




Because the critical time for our job here is over our team here in MY have a lot of free time. So free that I decided to bring my books to the office. No . Not for reading , well yes, a bit of reading but only during lunch hour lah. But balut buku with plastic. I had always been very anal about wrapping my books before I started to read em, so with this much free time, I figured like.. why not lah. The only thing annoying is that my bags are full of books. Tapi tak banyak pon, Dalam 4  buku je kut I bawak everyday. Over sangat bawak banyak2. 

Oh yes. I am currently reading Sookie Stackhouse Series and it is very very good. The last BBW, I had finally able to buy some of the books to complete my collection so it is now time to start reading it. Because I don't want to get Sookie fatigue so I paced myself where I will read Sookie series in between 2 or 3 other books. 





Husband is whatsapping me saying that he brought Saif to his swim session setelah sekian lama tak pegi. Saif got a mild asthma for a while so we stop his swim session and didn't bathe him in the evening for the longest time. Haha. Sekarang baru ok sikit. Semalam bile weekend penuh, so I said to my husband bile die free and rase nak bawak time petang, bawak je la. Tunggu weekend susah sikit, we always have plans kan weekend. Weekdays tak ramai sangat orang. 




I feel really lazy to cook nowadays macam setiap kali balik macam penat semacam. Padahal no work tapi still penat! Haha. I think this was on Thursday ? Can't remember I was not feeling up to it and Saif was screaming, so I just said to husband beli la ape2. Aziz request burger and seeing him eating burger is so cute and also strucked me for many many time that he is becoming a boy. No longer a baby. 


There is a carboot market of sorts at Melawati every Saturday. It was an oklah. The usual secondhand clothes type of thing. I went there nak cari seluar untuk Aziz as he is growing so fast nowadays dan semua seluar die dah senteng. Dulu mak die keje kat Midvalley so selalu sangat la mak die bershopping kan. Nowadays no time sangat lah. Melawati lah kite. Hehe. Seluar tadek, barang kucing ade! Bought this cat scracther that have some sorta toy hanging inside it and the cats love it. I consider that RM20 well spent if they are using it. You can never know with cats! 

Oklah. Laters! 

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.