Skip to main content

Sume sekarang random la

Sebab bz bebenar and sakit kepala and tension and sebagainye la. 

Currently at office. Which sucks. Nasib baik boss belanja Starbucks. Time2 belanja la you wanna try coffee or frap that you wanna try. So ordered Creme Brulee Macchiato. Btw, hari ini nye promotion buy the Creme Brulee Macchiato, and free one. So my colleague took another one.

Initial plan for this weekend is to go back to JB. But I agreed to work this Friday. So here I am. Mak pon kate, kalau kena kerja takpela. Also, since I am taking a week leave during the Raya Haji,  I think it's only fair I agree for the overtime today. Raya Haji kerja ? Sorry la. Unless arahan daripada Yang Besar Big Boss di Bilik Sana. Kalau terjadi scenario sedemikian, aku bawak je laptop balik JB. And P1 Wimax skali. 

Talking about P1 Wimax, I was cursing the ISP a week back, sebab time aku nak WFH, tetiba signal tu jadi weak boleh? Then I went to my sis house since she have TMNET, it seems the line is insane and macam orang TMNET ade upgrade something kat taman perumahan tu. Gigih jugak demam-demam tu aku pergi mamak nak dapatkan WiFi. Connect to wireless dapat, internet connection; ping pon tak dapat. Emo lah aku di Twitter about P1Wimax and my husband tukang emo skali, because he likes to share my pain like that. 

But the P1 Wimax team in twitter was surprisingly helpful and fast. He gave the account number and they called right away to determine the problem and even calling at 9 pm the next day trying to solve the issue. 
While the signal sometimes makes me wanna tear somebody lungs out, but the service is pretty awesome. 

Oh, and its working ok now. Seems like tetiba the usual place I place my modem, the signal could not be detected. Saiko kan. So what we did is we put the modem at the tingkat 3. Haaa senang. And my husband have to beli wayar kabel yang panjang berjela so it can connect my desktop computer at the 2nd floor. Lecehness. But it works! So I am not gonna complain (much) as long as I get my internet fix. 

Did you know the Walking Dead start today? Awesome? I tried to read the comics. I swear I try, but the absence of color like I am so used and pampered by Fables make me yawn and lose interest. I will give it another try and see if I can get myself interested. By the way, the miniseries of Cinderella of Fables super rawks. I love her character the most, though in real fairy tale tales, I like her the least. You let yourself be push around by 3 people all your life and clean their shits, and you get lucky somehow to get a fairy godmother to give you a makeover and meet the prince. But in Fables, it tells the AFTER of happily ever after. Which gives to so much more kick ass character development. And if you macam malas nak kumpul graphic novel, I tell you, you should consider buying 1001 Nights of Snowfall, which are all kind of awesome. And it is a one-off and prequel to all the characters in Fables. And the news that they are creating another Cinderella of Fables series, is MUCH MORE AWESOME. Tapi, bilakah Fables baru nak keluar ni? Seems like I had been waiting forever!

Ok. Kite bersambung nanti.



Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.