Its not the Big Bad Wolf sales yet. Nor is it Penguins. But the price is pretty sweet too. I bought the above books at Ampang Park, since they seems to have some kind of book clearance or warehouse sales in the middle of the lobby.
The above :
- James Patterson: 7th Heaven - RM10
- James Patterson: 8th Confession - RM10
- Phillipa Gregory: The Constant Princess -RM10 (which is nice, because I 'd been looking for this book)
- Nick Hornby: A Long Way Down - RM10
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss- RM10
- The Wonder Spot by Melissa Banks - RM5
- Home School by Charles Webb - RM5
- A Cloistered War by Maisie Duncan - RM3
- Easy Baking - (some baking recipes and how tos. That is not pictured) - RM12.
Pretty awesome so far I think. The above authors are those I recognized and like their works (excepting for Maisie Duncan, but I always like stories on WW2), there are other books by authors like Garth Nix, Dean Koontz, Thomas Harris, Danielle Steele, John Grisham and a few others.
There's only a few tables laid out with books stacked on them, but I am pretty happy with my haul so far. And Adek and Sue can still make it. Hehe. Sampai 30th ke or 31st. And they seems to be replenishing books whenever there is an empty spot.