Skip to main content

Voices in my head and yet I am not crazy

Tengok ni dah kul brape, saya maseh di opis. Dah kena kerah berkerja kan. Sob Sob. Takpe. Nanti ade cuti 3 hari... Jangan sesiapa ganggu tidurku~

Argh...

Oh... I was looking at a my YM list of friends and I realized haven't met one of them in a quite a while. However, in my head I somehow could still played out the sound of his voice if I choose to remember.

Some people voice are just so distinctive that it will be embedded in your head. And these are not particularly great or melodious voice. Some are mildly annoying and grating. But I can still played it over my head just as if they are talking beside me . I can remember a few of my friends and ex boyfriends voice even those from 10 years back. But most of the voice that I remember are boys. Also some of the guys I knew, have a laidback sorta way of talking that I raise my eyebrows at. Those inflections, their pauses, their slurring ways of saying out loud their words are what usually what I memorized. These are the one I usually found such glee in 'mengajuk'.

I have problems trying to remember girls voice tho. But there are 2 or 3 that kinda stand out. Maybe because I hear them so often! Hehehe...

And isn't it weird on how wildly different our voices sounds like when we hear them recorded. I always thought that my voice sounds deep when I spoke, tapi bile dengar dalam recording ke or voicemail, it just sounded pitchy and girly and just like everyone else.

Bah!



Comments

iceroll said…
Oh I bet my voice is never being embedded in ur mind, as mine is very high pitch, mcm budak tak akil baligh. haha

As a matter of fact, urs is deep and husky, unfortunately u are a lady, kalo tak sure ramai awek jatuh chenta. haha
my YM list is pretty sparse...90% are guys coz the mrs would prolly think i have "side-wives" if i have one to many girl names on me YM

haha!

as for meeting them...dang.... i just realised some of my YM buddies tu i never met in person pun!

HAHA
Dils said…
iceroll:
You know you're right. Huhu. I can't remember your voices. Takpe. Ramai aje. I also cant remember Taqi voice and when I heard Taymenc voice on the radio, I was like that's him?

Hahaha.

Eh... mane taw effeminate guys like me ka.


Effi:
Well, I was careful to add people I know in my YM list. Heh. But ade la jugak 1 or 2 yg terlepas, but if they remain bothersome or I can't remember who is who. I delete jugak after a while. Sometimes they never know they had been deleted. Haha

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.