Skip to main content

Nothing is free ok

Not in the mood for blogging. But here I am anyway. What's up with that eh?

My husband is now at Labuan for I don't know how long. Hurm. No one to teman me breakfast. Ah well, like I have time for breakfast anyway.

I, like Sheema would like to recap my weekend activities. But nothing particularly interesting comes up except one incident that I will talk about later in a few paragraphs down yek. Though before my gfs got all riled up, yes ... yes.. us friends held a picnic at the taman layang-layang (WTF is it called anyway?) on Saturday petang and the picnic that we had is rather memorable. Tapi kite pegi picnic/air terjun lain kali pagi2 boleh? Tadek masa nak bercerita sangat la.


The pics as above. Banyak gile makanan. Gile kenyang taw.

Well before heading to the the picnic, my husband and I singgah at Ikano for some chores not worth mentioning about. Sebab dedua dah macam kebulor, we decided to choose the nearest restaurant around and my husband decided upon Sushi King. Which is weird because he never chose Japanese. Mesti moi.

Anyway, we seated ourselves and ordered and do the all usual things any other people do. Though my eyes alight on 6 teenagers seated opposite us, their plates are already empty but they are energetically talking to each other. They look young, secondary school age range to me. Kinda like a snobbish, upper middle class looking teenagers too from the way they dressed and speak. Bercerita about movies and friends and theatres they had and want to see. All of that conversation are in fluent english with no stumbling y'all. Moi who is currently writing this entry (and most of her other entries) in English pon cakap BM pasar je with ma frens. Occasionally sprinkling our conversation with some English jugak la kan.

After some considerable time, the server gave me my cold soba (not that nice pon). While he was putting the dish in front of me, I noticed 2 of the teenagers are giggling maniacally while jalan terbongkok2 keluar from their booth like how nenek kebayan in theatres are suppose to act and in their glee, they kinda ran into our server who kinda jolted a bit. Nasib baik makanan tak tumpah atas aku. I kinda jeling and the server looks kinda annoyed, but they were oblivious and went on their way.

A while after that, my husband and I then notice that the teenagers are suddenly gone. Several of the Sushi King employees were now standing around their empty tables complaining that rich kids are the worst customer. Seems like the noxious teenagers had left without paying. Little brats indeed.

It must seems like a good joke to them and most probably they had laughed about it and told their other friends on their lil 'adventure'. Most probably too if their other friends heard their story, they would think the same too. Spoilt little brats. But who knows, probably they are little brats too. Orang-orang yang kerja kat Sushi King hari tu mesti rasa nak cekik-cekik je that brats kalo jumpa lagi.

Comments

sneaking out of restaurants? that does sound rather fun to be honest

freebies..... actually when i was in high school i was tempted to do this JUST ONCE.

but then i realised that i only eat fastfoods. how can?
Dils said…
Huhu. Yeah, but usually the one who is working at the time who will pay for that. That will come out from all of their measly salaries. Usually la.
none said…
ha`a..kesiannya..cashier la yg kna bayar..tp in this case,maybe semua yg dlm shif tu kna chip in..

ok la..meh aku reveal sket..dulu ms dajah 3 kot,balik skolah agama, singgah kedai mamak Stor Maryam kat TSG ni teman membe beli ape tah, then aku kan comel dan ramah-tamah..haruslah mamak tu layan aku sembang2..then dia leka, aku pon selamba cilok sebungkus chewing gum wrigleys kaler kuning..pastu selambe,blah...

sampai luar kedai..aku tunjuk kat membe, dan aku lupa membe aku tu anak ustazah..hahahaahahhha..then aku pon lari2 pegi kedai mamak td, layan dia sembang skali lg,then slow2 letak balik chewing gum td tu..hahahaahaha..seri memang budak baek..jangan cakap kat mak akuuuuuu weiiiii hahahahahahaahahah
Dils said…
wahahaha kelaka la cite ko... nak mencuri siap tektik pelbagai. Pastu tak jadi plak lps kena lecture. . Hahaha...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.