Skip to main content

Melaka Trip

as requested by my husband... sudah pon update ye. :P

So when some people asked if we had gone to our honeymoon. I kinda lied. Actually there is no honeymoon but we decided to have a little trip to Melaka instead. So maybe its kinda like a pre-mini-honeymoon! I want to jenjalan at Melaka just for the heck of it. And I really like to look at really old stuffs. And my husband like to take pictures of stuffs. And its not that far. So its fine with the both of us.

Our long honeymoon trip? Nanti la dulu bile dapat cuti panjang as my cuti tak banyak pon tinggal. And I think, your honeymoon trip should be a long holiday, baru betul honeymoon. Huhuhu. Which is why I just regarded this trip is kinda like a pre-honeymoon. At least kalau tak jadi gi honeymoon, tadekle kempunan kan? Setakat kumpul mini2 honeymoon aje. Pon boleh! Hehehe!

And with my husband kept on being sent off for offshore and Labuan to work, kemungkinan tak jadi trip ke sana sini itu memang la ade. Takpe.... instead of "We will always have Paris", us humble couple can say " We will always have Melaka".

Apekah aku melalut ni....

Anyway, took a bunch of pics there among the usual sights.

Love walking up and down at Jonker Street looking at all the lovely trinkets and goods being sold.


Oh. Gamba macam kecik. Huhu. Adalah malas nak resize. Takpe. Tak penting. Skadar menceriakan blog post aje.

And even though money are a bit tight, I still bought these because...

Its RM 12. Its cheap and cloggy. And its red. (The pink one tadek my size)

RM 1 to "cow-ear" my books.

RM 1 for all naturel scrubber.

RM0.60 apiece for nostalgic reason. I didn't get enough of these when I was a child. Giving them to my niece to enjoy. Probably hoarding one of em and playing them in secret.

Guess its not too bad and its a good trip. Didn't get to eat as much as my heart desire. But had the best durian chendol ever. There's still a few places didn't get to go, but Melaka is just a few hours away. And I still really like walking around in Melaka, looking at the same sights.

Oh and the other slew of pics (slightly bigger) is at my FP.

Comments

Anasfadilah said…
eh dils,masa saya kecik pun ada main patung kertas tu

saya tade duit beli barbie,tu je mampu nak main wif my adik..

we had fun though...

seriyesly..

btw,the cow bookmark is cuteness
do they havechicken bookmarks? that would be cuter.. that way you could give one to the hubby. boleh ada Cow and Chicken tag team! ha ha

btw

that patung kertas. you should keep up for nostalgia sake. i am looking for the small syrofoam model airplanes. the one that comes with clear plastic propellars. they use to sell them in kedai ahpek. all of them are World War 2 airplane models.. awesome gila. i want one now.

before i go. allow me to share some useless a fact with you

It was the accepted practice in Babylon 4,000 years ago that for a month after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead he could drink.o?= Mead is a honey beer and because their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the honey month we know today as the honeymoon.
Dils said…
Ugh blogger ni. Kena type balik komen.

Dila:
Hehehe.. dulu, yg patung kertas ni pon tak mampu. Amik yg cast offs nye. Siap kepala dah nk putus, cellotape2 lagi.



Effi:
I think ade. Rugi tak beli laie, but I lost the cow bookmark already. Always keep on losing bookmark, so never bother to buy expensive bookmarks. Guna resit je slalu.

I think macam ade the styrofoam airplane tu. But tah la. got lots of those nostalgic toys there. though.

Hehe.. so honeymoon should be a month!
SheeMa said…
mini honeymoon ke, pre-honeymoon ke, takpe laa..esok-esok bila duit dah kepok2, puaskan hati pegi la mana-mana u wish for. masa tu nanti tak de nak rasa budget tight ke ape..mind free dr nak pikir smua tu,Grand honeymoon!Kan?
Besides, you have your whole life nak p honeymoon nih. Slowly laa.. ;)
SheeMa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dils said…
Haha.. mane buleh. want to see as many places as possible in the least amount of time. Hahaha. Before the dead weight of the world brought you down...

Haha.. don't mind actually . Melaka is another tick. Nak gi sume negeri? Huhuhu...
Anonymous said…
haha.. those styrofoam airplane. that really brings the nostalgic moment of childhood.

what's ur dream honeymoon anyway? i mean... places u dream to go
Anonymous said…
honeymoon = time to make babies.

anyway, was listening to this song by sonderheim:

'...good and crazy people your friends, those good and crazy people your married friends..'

which is what i'm calling you guys now, my good and crazy married friends :D

one more thing, DEATH TO TWILIGHT! BURN~!!!!!
Dils said…
adek:
Banyak sgt tu. Europe pon ade, asean countries pon ade. Huhuhu.. Ekceli mana2 pon. Asalkan puas berjalan. Buleh? Hihihi..

Gloris:
Oh bebila masa bole wat babies yek? Hahahha...

Well, your good and married friends memang still crazy. Huhuhu...
chics said…
Eeee bestnya dapat patung kertas tuu. Mana carikkkk? Jelesss
Dils said…
Itu la jalan2 kat Jonker Street and nampak ni. Memang la harus beli. Kat KL ni aje juga jumpa, tapi macam kat kedai warehouse la. Kena beli sebeban tangan tu. Huhu.
Shu said…
i got the same cow bookmark :P

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.