Skip to main content

From one thing that led to another

My husband decided to change from prepaid to postpaid. So I am his supp line. Dengan ini bole berleter berjam2 to my husband on the phone whenever he is in Labuan or even in KL. Heee!

Though, I found out one pesky problem arises after I changed to 'line'. I couldn't get my TAC request. Now, MAYBANK2u is a godsend. I hate queueing. I hate meeting and interacting with random strangers even through glass wall or booth. I like having menial task done away with just a few clicks away. Now the TAC request refuses to make its bloody way to my phone in form of a SMS, this is just unnecessary burden.

Le sigh.

Contacted Maybank Customer Service. So I get the usual reply that I used to make myself when I was a call center agent. "Our system shows there is nothing wrong... therefore it is doubtful that our system is the cause of this problem". I rolled my eyes at that. The call center agent asked me to contact Digi. Hurmph. This is also another set of usual reply we call center agents used that usually means "This is not in our FAQ list of knowledge. I couldn't be bothered so please call other call center which then would shorten our talktime thus improving our SLA ".

Contacted Digi Helpline. I got that usual reply yet again. " There is no problem with our system .. blablabla...." (you get the gist). Le sigh yet again. I don't even deign to roll my eyes as I had expected this and just continue to read "The Other Boleyn Girl" while hearing the customer service agent 'splain' things to me. The Digi call center agent then asked me to contact Maybank pulak.

I just sighed loudly after I end the call. This is going to be some ridiculously tedious back and forth volleyballs of problem between 2 call centers. A lot of talktime and moneyh of calling call center will be wasted. Daymn. Changing to supp line is problematic even after all that promises of 'easy breezy' procedure.

Hermmmm... This must be karma for all the customers I had "volleyball" to other call centers. Hahaha!

I am really malas to called those call centers again cause I know that I would receive copious amounts of "Our systems currently shows there is no problem" statements before I would see any progress. I also looked into forum and found few people with problems like mine. Changing from prepaid to 'line', they cannot receive TAC requests nor other SMS generated from the nets. Haih.

Nanti la try balik calling2 call center when I am in a better mood to amuse myself by call center-ing. I would also try to solve it on my own, as usually that is way easier (in term of tempers). In the meantime, I just have to make do with ATM TAC. Annoying betul.



p/s: I dropped my Cheezy Wedges on my MP3 player. And my Sony MP3 player now looks disgusting as di dalam nooks and cranny-nyer got that yellowish gooks of cheese. Gah! Not only I am a ditzy scatterbrains, I am also a ditzy butterfingers. Balik umah nanti godeh MP3 player with cotton buds. Adakah ini jua excuse to rasmikan my new Ipod?

Comments

Some said…
heheheh.....dapat je TAC number..
Anonymous said…
haaa. tp aku pelik org kate celcom teruk. Padahal Digi lagi sucks rasanye. Masa utk bertukar? Hehe
Taqiyuddin said…
em tapi ko dulu pun pakai digi seblom celcom kasik line free kat ko.
Dils said…
some:
dgn itu apa kate u aje bayar bills. Hahaha...

iceroll:
Hee. Kat forum tu pon, yg users complain tu adalah Celcom users okeh. Siap cakap 2 minggu telefon call center takde reply. Hehe.


taqi:
Ah yes. His first number is 016! DiGi!
Anonymous said…
beb, try re-register the same no. at the ATM. nothing wrong with trying right?

neway, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. How the hell did this movie got passed me? A queerband with nonqueer bass player. Spectacular :D
Dils said…
Oh itu sudah jua try. Still same result. Tah hape2 la. Tataw la mane yang punye fault.

Ape kah? Movie ke band?
SheeMa said…
ala..sony bean ko ke? uish sayang2. Seb baik dapat ipod free! boleh laa tu...tp still sayang..sony bean tu cute
iceroll said…
eh aku pakai Digi dulu pun problem byk tau. Phone kene letak tepi tingkap baru dpt coverage. Lps tuh, ade sekali tuh topup aku gone tetiba RM50. Bila complain, die kata takleh wat ape2. (Condemning rivals hehe).
Dils said…
Sheema:
Bole je pakai beanie tu. Huhu.. comot je lebeh.


Iceroll:
Hahaha... itu UTP memang la. Celcom dulu2 pon tak brape sangat coverage die. Maxis je yang aku hengat memang mantap dulu~ (tp mahal tatkala itu).

(mcm mana plak topup ko bole ilang?)
maybank punya TAC sounds very menyusahkan.must be a good thing since the number of hacked customers seems to be coming from maybank anyway!

on a side note

cheesy mp4 players sounds rather nice.put some salt on it! ha ha
Dils said…
Effi:
Oh yeps. Fraud involving my money scared me as I don't have that much. Maybe the TAC from ATM is a good thing. But daymn, it involves a whole lot of walking.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.