Skip to main content

The somewhat gist of that Penang trip pulak

I am in a particularly crappy mood. Kinda depressed in a not really interested talking about it kinda way. So I would not address my crappy depressive self and put in a somewhat lacklustre post of what-I-did-in-Penang so I can look back, remembered that I went on a company trip to Penang.

Soooo yet another picture laden post. Wheee!


So this is Penang

So I went to Penang and reached there petang. This person decided at the last minute he should be able to come and reached here a bit late.

Ronda-ronda Batu Ferringhi by night and manage to waste money on DVDs of movies and series. My only regret is not to buy more. Yuppety right,Effi and Dila, dirt cheap. I am very very tempted to go to Penang once a year for the sole reason of DVDs galore. Bought some Oscar movies and horrendous movies that is deignable only for dirt cheap DVDs. Bought also Chuck Season 2 and The Tudors. I am all tempted to buy it as currently am reading The Other Boleyn Girl and enjoying it so very much.

Didn't manage to do much beach activities. Was not in the mood and the beach do not 'scream' invitation.

Manage to Jalan2 at Fort Cornwallis to satisfy my curiousity of looking at old stuffs. Ok enough. For RM3, it is passable.


Then had the most excellent lunch/brunch of Mee Sotong where you have the options to choose Mee Rebus or Goreng. I took the mee rebus one while my husband ordered the mee goreng one. Without a doubt, the mee rebus one win hands down.

The ultra delicious mee sotong

Meetup with some relatives for another set of lunch which left us stuffed. Sambil2 tu tengok a horrible movie called "Duyung" at Astro. Honestly. Its kinda terrible.

Then back to hotel where I siap2 for my annual dinner where the theme is "Hawaiian or Beach Night". Looks 'beachy' enough. Hey! It's what I would wear for a night out at the beach.

And yes, I brought my book to my annual dinner. Afraid that its gonna be a dreadful bore.


Win myself a Shuffle which is no biggie as that is the lowest lucky draw prize and at least everybody who do not win big left with a Shuffle.

Gah! No luck there eh. But I guess I upgraded a bit from my 512MB Sony MP3 player that I still used to this 1Gig one. Bole la kalo nak MP3 player backup kan.

Well then we left for KL the next day. But not before waking up real early to have breakfast and walk along the beach all alone like some delusional heartbroken girl. I want to go about on the beach when the sun is just barely touching the sand. Always wanted to see what's the fuss all about. Hurm... I kinda like it. No crowds about, cool sea air, warm water swirling on and off your bare feet. I may just put "Walking along the beach" under "Interest" when I want fill in those pesky details in those dating site. Oh wait. I am married. Hoho.



I kinda like Penang. Maybe next time, if we decided on a holiday there we give you a call ye Dila. Hari tu got tonnes of activities.


p/s: The usual round of even more photos will be in FP. Tak update lagi. Tah2 tak update pon nanti. Heeeee.

Comments

Anonymous said…
woh. penang.

NO FAIR LAH MOI~

you got to go to penang, while i am slowing roting away at the office.

*sigh*
huhu

is penang taking over from our Johor at the DVD capital of Malaysia? i hope not

they showed duyung on Astro? it is not even hari raya yet!

as for the early morning sun. i also thought it was overated until i saw it myself back in redang. it was quite bueatiful.
Anasfadilah said…
dirt cheap kan...hahaha

nanti mai sini lagi habaq na..kalau mai cuti la,kalau mai keja..sahih busy punye :)
Dils said…
gloris:
eh.. bole je ko nak pegi time WIKEN. Huhuhu.. Rot in office 5 days a week je maa.


Effi:
In JB it is getting kinda scarce too in HP. But still Rm5 per piece. A bit expensive. More values if you want to buy in bulk if you happens to be in Penang eh.

I think its worth it to wake up early during the holidays for such moments. Hari kerja, bangun aje lambat.


Dila:
Itu la. Cakap kat hasben smalam, kate gi Penang untuk DVD buleh. Huhuhu...
borlock said…
waa mee itu nmpk sgt laa sedap!... hehe

u will love ipod more nti...sound dia best...
Dils said…
Sgt sedap la Lini Mee Sotong tu. Some meracau2 nak lagi.

Huhu. Sony nye sound pon not bad jugak. Takpe. Masih belom pakai. Nanti compare. Hehe...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.