Skip to main content

Tis Cold Today While Sunshiny Outside

So that my friend is my weather report of the day.

The server is not doing its job properly. So... I can't enter the system we are working on. I can't go in SAP system for thingies. I can't basically do anything except blog. (Like I really work anyway)

A great day indeed.

Let's recount what I did in the weekend.

I went to Saisaki last Friday night for some Japanese buffet. I declared then by the end of the dinner, while doing some breathing exercises as to keep myself from vomiting due to overeating (heh), that I would not set foot to another Japanese buffet again. But after a few days when my stomach and appetite is back to normal, I guess it is quite all right to go back again. I am still lamenting the fact that I missed the baby octopuses. Gah! I was waiting for that and I forgot all about it after seeing the long array of sushi, tempuras and teppayakis ( my favorites).

The weekend was filled with guests to see the new baby. I was bone tired. My tapak kaki are tired from all those climbing up and down the stairs to get baby things or other errands and various other necessities that need for me to be in and out of the kitchen and house. My back actually aches that I winced in pain whenever I need to lean forward a bit. I am having osteoporosis in a ripe old age of 25.

The baby just got out from hospital and yesterday together with him (the little wee) , I had to also jemur myself in the sun. Bawak jalan2 out in the sun for the age old cure of 'demam kuning'. Today lah baru terpikir sepatutnyer letak je dalam kereta while I can languish in the aircond and the sound of the radio. Heee.

Last weekend since Gohan insisted, hehe.. the 4 "tertop" telah pon menjamu laksa johor, nasi lemak dan pelbagai jenis juadah in Sabtu. Well, its also for the other guests that came to see the baby. So tumpang sekaki la menjamu, right. It feel just like raya. Guests. Families that rarely seen. Heh. Laksa Johor. Dish washing incessantly. Yups. Memang like raya.


Thus I wake up on Monday feeling like .... I had worked a 5 days week. (Nampak sangat pemalas).

Hehe... I have no idea what to contribute. Later.

Comments

i learn something new today;

demam kuning can be cured by walking under the sun.

what's next? veggie is good for bones? oh wait. i knew that! HAHA
Dils said…
Ahaa.. but do you practice it...
Anasfadilah said…
laksa johor!!udah lama tidak makan itu!!sedapnyes!

abang effi,his cure to jaundis is menghadap pc...sinaran pc tu boleh baik kan sel dia....hahaha
Dils said…
laksa johor! Few food yang best hanya tatkala home cooked. Huhu...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.