Skip to main content

Once Upon an ... Egad!

Do I even need to comment on the election result?

A lot had been said, many a jubilant, some with angry words. Me... I am sad. Haha. I don't know. I am a little sayu with BN many defeats. I do have to agree that a change is needed and BN need to recognize that somehow ruling by majority may not always worked or perhaps BN need to improve more within. But what's done is done eh and I am no certified observer or whatever to make an intelligent remarks out of this. However, it would make for an interesting years ahead (Hope the interesting would not translate to even more rants and difficulties).

And a little side note swipe: I stand behind Pak Lah decision to continue as PM, even though there are some things I don't agree on; what he did or his choices.

So my election comment would end here.

And I am coming up with nada a topic.

Ah yes... I am however coming up with a several persistent plots for a short stories. This usually came before sleep and ended up with me not remembering what it is all about the next morning.

It is usually of most horrible and vicious tale. I am seriously considering that I might be a little psychotic. And I am kinda of afraid my stories.

My thoughts ran full steam ahead of some murder child and child ghost stories type. Then I get too petrified to even think of it. My mind then start to conjure of white ghost child coming at me beside my bed staring with beseeching eyes. Gah!

Then I get to be a real loon for a while where I had a thought if I pen this story down and nurture it, give it a soul, a voice to speak to the world, it will then come to life and wants to keep me company. Then I begin to really thought that if 1 story can come to life, then all the other stories I had conjured up before this will then come to life and the monsters and killers and ghosts and restless spirits will always dance their merry ways all around me at all the freaking time!

What delicious thoughts to be having before going to dreamland! I then am too freaking terrified to sleep and begin to imagine of Care Bears and rainbows and many colorful flowers which obviously dull the mind senseless and lolled me to sleep!

All of the above do not make sense whatsoever. Well.. I am updating just for the sake of updating. Maybe I will have more ... coherent post later. We'll see. Damn, I am wanting some roast chicken.

Comments

none said…
1. CareBears are >cute compared to teletubbies

2. let's head to kenny rogers =)) nyummm nyummmm~~~
Dils said…
1: Teletubbies is never cute

2. Kenny Rogers? Hihih.. Ayamas la! Sos cili die sdap. Nyum nyum.. good for making sandwiches. Oh.. heavens indeed..
hey hey!!

write them down. just write 'em in WORD and let it simmer for a couple days. sometimes good stories starts from those abandoned ideas. i believe LOTR and Star Wars started from a small ideas that pop into Tolkien's and Lucas's head!

i'm always intrigue by the process of getting ideas. why do people get their ideas moments before going to bed or in the loo? what is it with these two situations that make our brain extra creative?

i wrote many incoherent stories just before going to bed. like you most, of them read like Quentin Tarantino movie. loads of guns and death.

care bears? no way dils.any tom dick and harry can write a happy story. it takes a real sociopath to write a killer book

i suggest reading some Charles Palanhiuk before going to bed for 30 days. see what happens then! LOL
Dils said…
much too lazy to write it down. where to squeeze between watching berpuluh series and working and sleeping? HAhaha

Prolly will start somewhere.. but already got one dusty story lying in the WWW ready to be open again. Well.. prolly need a bit of internal prodding to add more.

I think we get usually the outrageous ideas before bed is because we usually review things before sleep and the only time when we are really still. Can't say I the same when in the loo tho . LOL.

Quentin Tarantino like flick ... a collection of horrendous novels by wannabe authors could be a nice idea... ermm.. sound somethin like Kapasitor. (the one snub use to laud around).but shud be more kick ass. and no boundary. Haha..

Still akan malas menulis jua.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.