Skip to main content

Pointless

I am thinking hard. Its hard for me to find a really .... one opinion post... I meant you know. Type a story about jelly beans. JUST jelly beans, without getting off base and telling tall tales of bugs on the next paragraph.

I am used to the idea of my blog as a free expression of my mind as so I pity you my readers in asking you to read my thoughts as they jump from one place to the others. Also I do not have any witty post... to entertain y'all.

Whatever. Some of you are still sticking around for God's know what reason. Haha. But I do thank you for being my visitors and even to some that are my silent visitors.

Now.. the above paragraphs are actually me warming up to writing. Usually by this time my slow acting brain would had conceived a feeble plot for a blog post. Alas my feeble brain today failed you and me.

So now. You are left with this pointless post. Maybe you readers can give me suggestions or asked me what you want to know. But I shuddered at your suggestions before (ceritakan pasal my exes !! my many exes!! ..... now as amusing as that for an entertaining read... I still feel a little bit of respect to em and of course tis too embarrassing for me. And one or two of em might be even reading this blog. Ops.. and I may had slipped a story or two about em before) and I might not like some of your questions. Prolly I as a M'sian blog administrator, inadvertently mengamalkan dasar2 hipokrit Malaysia in moderating my posts and comments. Maybe. Still... my blog aight, my territory.

So... are you still reading readers? Maybe I am typing this alone... and no one is reading this anymore past the several pointless paragraphs. Not worrying. I would not waste your time nor mine any longer.

On a bright side, if I feel like it, I might post again later tonight.

Comments

Dils said…
But pointless ...
reading on saturday

so u didnt post again yesterday. hah! about blogs. just write wahetever you want to. to me what a blogger wrote at a particular day reflects their mode. so if you want to be all know their state of mind, just look the blog history

jumping around between topic? hmm. funny i never notice that. everythng seems to flow nicely. no hiccups or abrupt jumps.

maybe its just you over analysing things dils!
Dils said…
I think I usually did. But I know how to set paragraphs!

So many bloggers do not know the power of paragraphs. Not that mine is great.. but I found I like reading a post that know how to use a paragraph effectively.

I didn't post again that Saturday. Too sleepy. Then I ransack my room for DVD Angels. Can't find it. Got too tired from ransacking and slept in utter mess.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.