Skip to main content

Changes

I got a job. Why am I not that much excited about it? Lousy pay? Perhaps. Far? Can be a factor but PJ not that far off.. but still *sigh* (for someone who is so used to KLCC I guess). It is a contract thingies? Can be too.
Maybe after a bit excitement I found out that I will be missing on a whole lot of Singapore television show! How very sad. I have to left the fate of Meiman, Meili and Meide unknown. And when will I get to see my episodes of Desperate Housewives!! Not too mention.. no more mom's cooking. Not that my sis dont cook great. It is appetizing enough. But still.. mom's cooking. No.. nothing can beat that. And playing the Internet daily! I wonder will I get Internet connection there. I don't set much hope in it. Also kinda wish my mom's not that far off. Have gotten used to her.. and I know she will get bored not too mention irritated with living with my slightly schizoprenic grandma.
But this will help me..in getting money for my mom to repair my father's grave.

Anyhow.. things got a little sad for a while. If you read yesterday paper 13th March 2005, a friend of my brother was killed in a car accident which left no survivor. It is so sad because he is so so young. And he just got his SPM result and I guess just got back from celebrating. On my way to pick up my licence, I had seen the tree he hit, and.. it just felt so sad to see the impact the car left on the tree and the debris of the car still left around.
My brother got back late after getting his SPM result, and even then I was worried. He was not in that unfortunate car or involved in anyway. It just that his friend car broke down just before reaching JB. He hadn't gotten quite as good result as expected. We are all hoping for him to get many many A's because he wants to get into medic. But I dont think so the result will be good enough for medicine. Just so.. I guess he will keep on trying at matriculation. But he is always the one to see on the positive side of things.. so I guess he will be OK.

Well.. I guess no more sleeping in late everyday.. Gotta catch that bus. Work and work... makes dila a dull girl. Hope not. Will go to Petaling Street for my accesories shopping from now on since I dont have a great pay =p~ Yeay!

Comments

Taqiyuddin said…
yeay~! dila in KL~! lets live like a real yuppie. jom la! we'll do lunch! enjoy theather. live bands. and have LRT rides~~ that'll be fun! kuang kuang kuang
dueng said…
congrats for getting a job. eh...kat PJ ekk? hehehe...LRT rides fun? sometimes yes especially when lots of beautiful girls is all around me. heaven~~~ but sometimes the rudeness of the riders make me lose my temper.
shopping in Petaling street? beware of 'blue' movies seller since they can be f***ing annoying.
it's good to see you in KL.hope you'll happy to join the work force. :)
Dils said…
haha.. ur already a yuppie.. u need to show me how to be one! =p~
yeah.. PJ
Owh..Dekat PS jarang lar die org nk harass gal with a blue cd.. hehe
Dils said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
jgn lupa gaji pertama
Fadhil Luqman said…
'Least you're getting paid. :p

Where in Pj ek?
Dils said…
hehe.. yeah u right! i will be gettin paid..
Its near asiajaya.. just below the fed highway.. tepi tu je.. BCB finance is da company.. kinda like 70ish looking building in a row with all those Cycle and Carriage, and Toyota buildings and such
Anonymous said…
Asiajaya??should be reachable by LRT though. take an lrt to Asiajaya station and then take a feeder bus. i guess........
Dils said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dils said…
no lah... dh survey and ask around.. no feeder bus go there.. so need to take the public bus..

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.