Skip to main content

The world was and is fucked up

I was reading some news, about the brutal killing of a girl and wondered if the world had become more heartless.

Then somehow, I was brought to the memories I had when I was in my primary school, maybe because the name of the victim reminded me of one of the girls in primary. In my all girls school there used to be 2 kids that is mentally handicapped (I am not sure what exactly the correct term, mentally challenged maybe?). One of the kid is a bit obnoxious since she talks and brags a lot and us kids being bratty kids, we looked down on her when we should be more understanding. However, looking back, I don't think that she ever realized that, and if she did she never shows it. I am glad nonetheless that I always had my manners on when I talk to her as young and naive as I was.

The other girl is even more pitiable. Even back then us bratty girls pity her. She is painfully shy. She was a big girl, somewhat disheveled but always with a smile on her face I don't know exactly what her illness might be, just that she is very awkward, smiles a lot, and often you don't really know if she really understand what we are saying. I can't remember of hearing her voice. Maybe she did talked, but it must be rare that I have a problem remembering it. Day by day in school I think she just going through the motion, copying what other does, but never understanding. However even from such a young age, she is what you might called, her body matured. While many of us, were flat chested, she already had big breasts. 

And I can't remember exactly how we know this, but she must have told someone, we heard that a group of boys harassed her after school. Sexually harassed by trying or even got to fondle her boobs. She was depressed for some times after that. And us girls are horrified and angry for her. At the time she was like a 3 year old child stuck in a 12 year old body. And this group of boys thought it would be ok to molest a mentally ill girl. 

So the state of the world even then is just as horrifying as it is now. 

I wondered what happened to those 2 girls. I hope they received a good care that they deserved.

Comments

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.