Skip to main content

Tataw nak letak ape kat sini...

Well, seems like it had been some time yeps, when I last update. I can offer no excuse. I just don't feel particularly typey.


Oh... my weekend was spent on watching Angels and buying some things. And I guess trying to watch the series I acquired. So much to do, so little time. Even with so many things to watch, I am still trying to see how I can get myself a Felicity box set. And that 70s show. Huhuhu, and perhaps some collection boxsets of BBC period dramas? Heeeee.


Damn it. I feel like going back to Vietnam to just buy dvd box set. Its crazy cheap there. Here, we have to pay more than RM50 for a season. Over there, its less than RM150 for the whole series seasons. Usually around RM 120 or sometimes less. Depends on how many seasons are there, as the more they are, the higher the price as it only means there would be more DVDs.


What's more, they stored the whole season in 1 DVD only. Gile best OK. And in such a nice lovely compact case... See my Angel here.

SDC10043

So nipis one for the whole freaking series seasons (Season 1 - 5). I bought these box sets on my 2nd trip there. The first time I bought my series dvds in Vietnam, there is no slim box sets. Most of them are kinda like the one we can get in Malaysia. But still cheaper! And they gave you a box. Unlike here where...

SDC10152

Nak amik gamba pon cam tak bermaya je kaver camni


And Malaysia put themselves as the no 1 provider of pirated stuffs? Ptuiii! I am so tempted to buy a ticket to Ho Chi Minh for just buying DVDs. Sape nak join??


Tagged Raya pulak from Some and Kak Mel


Berapa pasang baju raya anda tahun ini dan kaler apakah?
Baju Raya tahun ni ade 2 - 1 is actually for the office, alang2 pakai je time raya. I like baju kurung. One is kain yg telah diberi oleh fiance's mom so buat je la. Nanti raye haji pakai kat sana. Both is baju kurung. Tidak bergitu gemar baju kebaya.


Apakah makanan raya tradisional kegemaran anda?
Sayur lodeh. Especially laden with sambal kacang and sambal sotong. Satay goreng mak adalah sangat best apabila dimakan bersama ketupat or nasik impit or even in sayur lodeh. Also Masak Lemak Perut adalah semestinye dimakan banyak2 with sayur lodeh or ketupat. Beriani my mom made for raya pon sangat best. Especially dhalca and ayam panggang. And acar rampai. Laksa johor where I would topped the laksa lavishly with sambal belacan. Lapaaaanyeeeee tatkala menaip ini. That is what my mom usually cook for the first and second raya and alllll is favorite la. There are a few other dishes too but kate favorite kan. Mana tak berat badan bertambah balik raya. Gilo.


Dulu ade soto and lemang. But dibeli or dibuat oleh arwah nenek and datuk. They are both gone now, so the raya food lessening. Sedih kan?


Apakah biskut raya kegemaran anda?
I used to like Bahulu. But not many places yang ade sedap. So dah kurang gemar. Tart nenas sangat suke. I also like ALL kuih raya at rumah Mak Nah (I am kinda vague on the exact relations). Almost all are homemade and very delicious. Adik beradik sume macam excited je bile pegi umah Mak Nah thinking of the biskut raya there. Bile balik dari situ, balang2 kueh raya rumah Mak Nah are either empty or almost empty. Gile mentekedarah and tak taw malu betul.


Berapa banyak duit raya anda dapat n spend untuk bagi kepada budak-budak?
Anak buah dapat lebey dr RM10, sometimes RM50 pon. Bergantung kepada kekayaan. Tahun ni sume decrease okeh. Makcik tadek duit. Kazen mazen either got RM10 or Rm5 depends how big and small they are. Yang lain2 tu RM2 cukup la kan. My mom, maids at the house tu tinggi sikit la dapat.


Apakah aktiviti malam raya korang?
Duduk umah tengok dvd.


Nak tag kat.. sesape yang nak jawab dalam my comments box.


p/s: Pictures taken from my new camera. My first camera. Squeal! It is for hantaran though, so testing2 baru. Habis la. Lepas ni jadilah camwhore blog (CB). Haha.

Comments

Anasfadilah said…
u do tag kah dils?

bile mau pigi beli dvd lagi?

saya mau oder csi vegas latest season,ugly betty season 2 and 3..

p/s::kat batu ferigghi dvd sekeping RM 4,buy 10 free 1.tapi letak plastik kaver le..
Dils said…
kenkdg do jua la tags.. hahah..

huih... gi vietnam? tah la bile... tingin jugak kenkdg. Tp duit... and cuti.... oh. Huhuhu

kat JB rm5 per piece. Beli 5 ke 3 , 1 free. Tak igt plak
cis

baru mau order pada kamu DILA. now have to go to vietnam or pesan from DILS

now this is confusing. two dilas

huhu. i need season 1-7 of CSI. i deleted all my collection ages ago. also i need boxset of Firefly!
Dils said…
hehe... well.. batu feringhi is the best choice then. Donlod2 pon. kenkdg box sets jugak best.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.