Skip to main content

Kitty Woe is on Me

So my fiance went to Miri for a couple a days, so I was being given temporary custodial right for our kitten.

However I totally phailed at the job as she is now at a vet under observation as she fell from the first floor to the ground floor. I was playing with her and stopped for a while. Before this she was playing around, running around madly at the first floor near the stairs. Then she stood still for a while in front of my sister's door. I took a step toward her and guess that she took it as a sign that playtime start again she went around running madly that she didn't realize the gap near the stairs and fell right through.

Oh, oh, oh. My heart breaks even remembering that horrific sight now. My brother called out "Kucing kau jatuh! Tengkuk die macam patah" (Your cat fell. Her neck looks like broken). I rushed downstairs and found her writhing around in pain, her neck looks stiff and kinda twisted. I was in sobs. I took her upstairs and lie her on top of me. She somehow twist back her neck and still yowling painfully. Then I took her back to my room and call a vet. He told me what to do and I rubbed her with gamat and bundled her up in towel and kain batik. For a while, I was just staring at this tiny wisp of a kitten fearing that she would die right in front of me.

Somehow she just lie there so still that I keep on checking if she was still breathing. She make a sudden movement once in a while, but it is apparent all she wants to do is lie still. I guess I was in tears so much that my sister persuaded my brother in law to give me a ride and brought her to a 24 hour vet. Where she is still there now :(

She had been given X Ray and blood test and so far things had been good. But not better. Her movement is still shaky, she is so stressed out that things had not improve and we are fearing she might have some spinal injury that may cause her hind leg to not function properly and the doctor tell me with all her serious face "If that happens, the prognosis is not good". My heart dropped further.

I am so so so sad. Perhaps not many people understand why anyone would pay so much or worry so much about a pet, and I only have her for a couple of weeks. But she is so precious and lovable. She feels like family :(

Ok. I am even in tears writing this post. My fiance is not so much :P He said it is weird to see me yang hati so kental to cry. Gah! What do men knows. Hahaha. (Tah2 die pon nangis ok... )

Anyway let's hope she gets better aight! Pray for her and cross your fingers! We will be going to the vet later on to see her again.



Oh and her name is Fasha Sandha. Hahaha.


Comments

Anasfadilah said…
WHY OH WHYYYYY!

ur put that cute and lovable kitten name FASHA SANDHAAAA!

GAHHHHHHHH!

i cry for days when my Jojo died at the hand of a vet that suppose to take care of her during my wedding..sadly my jojo died along with her 3 kitten.

cause of death::tak di beri makan and stres duk dalam cage kat vet tu..

sad,sad,sad.

i name ur kitten Jijo..

i dont care.hahahaha.
Taqiyuddin said…
i once had a cat named momo. alas, my mom took her to the market, and leave her there. hope she's happy there.
Dils said…
dila:
Hahha.. My sister la letak nama tu. Dah lekat. Fasha kite org panggey. Hahaha... Sbb die gedik macam tu jugak. Hahahaha.. Siap Fasha Sandha the real thing ngamuk kalo baca ni.


taqi:
Ah. Our humane way of getting rid of a cat. Dropping them off at a market. Which is actually better than what some did to their cat as fish nye gut orang siang buang tak de la go to waste. Huhu...

I got loads of cats too when I was little that my mom campak at market. Huhu..
Unknown said…
why must fasha sandah?? why oh why??

the kitten is much more cuter than the real FASHA SANDAH ok!

neway, hope she will get better soon. boleh lah kawan dgn kitorg punye baby boy, ginger breadman!
true story

i always want to name the house cat CATSO. i love it. its like FATSO or CALYPSO or BAKSO. tapi my adik beradik tak bagi

curses
Anasfadilah said…
hoh abang effi

apalah nama macam cacat...

catso?fatso?apakahhh!
Dils said…
kak mel:
Huhu..All better now. Mmg die lg cute dr Fasha Sandha. Gingerbread man? Tadek pic kaa???


effi & dila:
CATSO is an excellent name. You can always call the CATSO regardless what other called em eh.
chics said…
Oh no, this is so sad, hope she will get better

Tapi fasha sandha? What the fish! haha
Dils said…
She is all better now. Thanks. Sekarang melompat sana sini macam kangaroo.

Hahaha... Bole la tu Fasha Sandha.
Unknown said…
baru bawak ginger breadman ke Vet. Doc ckp ginger bukan BOY! but Gegirl.. sedih..sedih.. now we have 2 gegirl.. x jadi nak soh kapel..

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.