Skip to main content

D is for Devastating

Early yesterday morning, I received the news that Death Cab most probably will not be playing at Malaysia. But at Singapore! Gah!

This cause my love for Death Cab to diminish a bit as they seems to prefer the land where no chewing gums are allowed. Due to my tight budget, it seems really unlikely that I can forked out enough for a trip at Singapore to watch them play. And of course, the cuti that need to be apply where as I don't have enough cuti for this year to go around. I mean... if its Radiohead... wedding or no wedding budget, I would go. Haha. Need I say more Radiohead fans? But unfortch, money-wise and time-wise, bad timing indeed to make any trip to Singapore.

Ugh. This sucks big time.

I think I am coming down with a cold, which might account to my snappiness to everybody around and my really hazy muddled thoughts. So bear with me as I still wish to type more.

But my mind turned up blank except the thoughts of that big Green. Nah. The incredbile Hulk meh. How I love Edward Norton and for the first time I found Liz Tyler somewhat annoying. Even though many said she did great in the movie and I myself am a tad bit in love with her before this. It must had been because I am somewhat jealous of her being all smoochy with Norton. Yups... yups. But Jason Dohring does look uncanny-like Edward Norton, which account for me to be in great despair that I will not see him again in Moonlight. But I will imdb him later on to see where he will pop up next.

But apart from the awesomeness which is Edward Norton, I quite love this "Incredible Hulk". The beginning scenes start quite nicely. And like many others comment, the CGI is still too cartoonish. There are times when it seems to reminisce to the scenes of King Kong. Now that's a great movie that people don't say much about. The battle between Hulk and Abomination is entertaining enough though end in a rather anticlimactic way. Ooohh and Abomination is not wearing any pants! Heeeee.

Anyway... people are somewhat excited by the appearance of Tony Stark. (What? Spoilers? Shutup). Not moi. But that is maybe because I haven't yet seen that "Iron Man". I may have to catch that later at a TV or computer accessible to me.

Ok. My brain is still hazy. Penning off. Typing off. Whatever. And I still have that German translation thingies to do.

Comments

i love eddie norton in American History X and Fight Club. after that he is quite so so.

im not keen onw atching this new hulk. mainly thanks to the shitty Ang Lee version i watched a few years ago. me not a big fan of hulk to begin with

but you know what. Tim roth is in the house..

oh tempted. i mean he is one fine actor and can play multi faceted character like Gerry Oldman!
Dils said…
I love him ever since Primal Fear. He totally blew me away.

Try watching it. Its not a great movie, but quite decent. The last Hulk was a yawn fest. I thought I was gonna give it a miss too. But because of Liv Tyler and Edward Norton, I gave it a shot.

Tim Roth is kinda cool. I don't feel the total villain vibe from him. Only after he became Abomination.

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.