Skip to main content

The wedding bells tolls

Eh. Not yet for me.

Anyway. I am still feeling particularly sluggish on this really gloomy looking Monday ( I meant it literally).

The past weeks was where everyone was busy attending weddings. I missed out on an ex-colleague one to attend my good friend / 2 pupu wedding at JB. She looked the loveliest as I had ever seen of her but she is the same ol girl who joked and laughed without restraint which causes for some severe admonishments from the usual uptight relatives. (Eeekk relatives... don't read my blog).

Gamba(s) dicilok from Mariam's batch of photographs. I looked decidedly fat. But who cares about fat ol me! The bride looks radiant! And looked ... 10 years down the line... Sarah's now with a jolly daughter, Yam's child on the way, Nai supervising the running of a petrol station, Farah soon to settle down.

The past weekend was Fain's wedding. It was a lovely affair from the nikah ceremony to the grand reception at Dewan Perdana Felda. I was reasonably stuffed at both events. Thank you Fain's and family!

Photo taking session would not be complete without a group shots of the usual gang with the happy couple.

The above picture is courtesy of the fiance, after the nikah and makan2 ceremony.

Anyway glad to have made it to Dewan Perdana Felda as at long last jumpa jugak with Noris and her baby bump. Loves.


Well.. this is a particularly rare post of pictures filled posts, (and pictures of moi too... )

So I will end it here before I changed my mind and deleted this post.

p/s: oooohhh... got lilies. The weird thing is.. after I got it.. my throat then is kinda sore.

Comments

So many pictures but......

here is the kicker dils

i still dunno which one is you. gegege...

p/s: in before post deletion!
dueng said…
you're a fat but happy lady. i guess that's ok.

soon, it will be yours.

jgnlah delete, rare nak tengok semua pitcah ada gambor dils. :P
Dils said…
effi:
kamon la effi. Heee. Its not even that hard. I am in every pics.


dueng:
meh? what will be mine?
God. I just want the wedding to be over with.. not begin. Hahaha.

And wait.. wait.. you are calling me FAT? (feelinginsultedkejabwalaupontelahmemanggildirisendrifatbykkali)

Hahahahaha.
roger!

i is a bit blind..
dueng said…
"I looked decidedly fat. But who cares about fat ol me!"

just quote from you looh. hahahaha.

but hey, perempuan kurus tak best ok. macam papan lapis. dah la flat chested mostly yang kurus ni. hideous ok!

a bit plump is nice. women should have curve, you know.
Anasfadilah said…
yay!entry with pics!

i love pics..well obviously..

sangat jarang tgk pics dalam ini blog...harus cuci mata...lalalla
Dils said…
effi:
Kewlness.

Dueng:
Hahahaha.

I know I know. I am a slave to the common perception of beauty. But indeed. Women should have curve. Kate Moss is unnateral. Hahaha...


Dilot:
Huhu.. pics deprived yaaar?

Rare post indeed. Tp adalah tak suke camwhore sgt huhu :P

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.