Monday, April 21, 2008

The recycled tale

MS Paint present, this shoddy story:


Once upon a time, there is a boy
Boy meet girl

They fall in love


Shit ensues


Misunderstanding and/or separation happened


Misunderstanding and/or separation cleared up

Boy and girl get married and live happily after


Or so they say




6 comments:

Taqiyuddin said...

thahaha shit ensues. Just tell me that you drew all that by yourself! it's wonderfull!

Obefiend Weiland said...

MAN U?

i dont get that one. huh?

Dils said...

taqi:
yups, yups. Drew it meself. Hahaha...


effi:
I want to put Arsenal. Or Liverpool. Or even Blackburn, but not many people I know support Blackburn. Heeee. Erm.. basically any football team, but its too long. Or any sport itself.

But letak *sports* je wouldn't make sense either.

chics said...

funny!!

Dils said...

thanks!

eyz said...

9000 HOURS IN MSPAINT

Cats and Mess

At first this photo was meant for my IG story, but the mess is too much. So I opted not to, and in a whim decided to just post it here. Beca...

Nuffnang