Skip to main content

The 5 songs that are.....

The 5 songs that I used to love but are absolutely ruined to me by...

1. Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls - Ruined by emo people



This people who keep on posting this damn song or the lyric over the title of their blogs or IM or confession on how this song completely understand them. Urm, yeah. So does about a hundred other people that said the same thing. Go and congregate there.


2. Creep by Radiohead - Ruined by pretentiousness.



I love Radiohead. I do. Some of their albums are the few albums where I really like all the songs shoved inside the album. But this song...is ruined by a gaggle of pretentious pop loving jiwang 'ppl' who I swear only heard this song years after when a certain event cometh and gone, as so that they want to appear cool to their mates or crushes who loves band music so that they would find it kewl that they like rock music too. Whatever. I am as pretentious as they come. But I love this song before I even know rock music is kewl. And the repeated playing while gushing make the song .... ruined for me.


3. More than Words by Extreme. - Ruined by jiwang people.



I was young and foolish once. I like this song, once! Hey. I know that some of you have a secret folder that contain Britney, Celine or PCD type of songs. But an unfortunate attempt to be romantic and be all guitar strumming over the telephone with the background of guffawing laughter from the boys had made me to bade farewell to any positive feeling toward this song. Or any future/past attempted songs being played live dedicated to moi. Called me cold. But I abhor that kinda thing. It make my gag reflex go all active.


4. Any songs by Ronan Keating - Ruined

I love Ronan Keating. Hey I love Boy Zone and that Stephen boy before I knew he was gay. He got a great voice. Oh the reason on why it is ruined? Reason withheld.


5. Any Indonesian band songs. - Ruined

Why? Heck. I don't need a reason. It was just ruined for me.


I may have more.. but this is all I can think about and you can say the top 5.

UPDATED

It seems that I do have more...

6. I want to add this fuckin Darkness song into the list too



And why? Why not? Tell me the hell why not? Anybody? Ugh




p/s: {edited out due to own reason not wanting to disclose} Hahaha. Ah, come on. Blog is created for pent up emotion per...

Comments

honestly;

i hate indo songs. not that it is not good, most of them are in fact good. i hate them because of the image of the singers/band. not to mention the prevalent use of autotune to make the singer sound better. yeah. ruined

Ronan

oh noes!! seriously ronan? hahaha

More than words - i hate it because is was overplayed in my old asrama. bukak pintu je your hear this song blaring from those cheap AIWAI speakers. arghhhh

Iris? - still like it. pretty good.

Creep - i use to like this song. not until my band and i start playing it on a weekly basis. after awhile macam " not this song again.. so slow tidak energetik langsung!".. punk rock time!

hehehe
Dils said…
i think indon songs are a tad bit overrated anyway. But hey.. that is my biased opinion.

As for Ronan, aww.. come on. Any normal girl need to have some questionable taste of music to make her all that sugar and spice crap.
in that case i confess to my own disgusting musical taste

i like Ace of Base and Modern Talking

amcam? busuk tak? Brother Louie Louie..oh he is talking talking to me!! hahahehhehahahh. oh my i just membuka pekung lah!
Anonymous said…
Oi~! I like that Darkness song what. Miahahaha.

Anyway my cutting lunch for Japan trip plan is totally not working ;p
Dils said…
gah! I felt like Incredible Hulk whenever I heard that song. Feel like throwing military tanks all around. Hee...

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.