Skip to main content

Girls who wear glasses...

Well.. those are the one that the boys don't make passes of it seems.

That is a quote or a phrase I remembered reading from a book of quotes I had borrow when I was a tiny lil girl.

I was contemplating about wearing glasses on my wedding day. I think I heard a resounding gasp from a gaggle of perfectionist bride-to-be or bride-had-been out there.

It is a pretty.... out there thing to do. My fiance was arguing with me that the photographs would not turn out as nice. Hah, he is totally paranoid on anything related to photography. Just that usually if I would be looking at a picture of me in contacts, I felt like I am looking at a complete stranger

I am regretting that I don't WEAR a spec for my engagement. Should totally done it.

But I googled here and there a bit, and yeah... not a whole lot of nice pics. I don't know... maybe I just haven't found a really great pic to inspire me. So unless that happened. Wear contacts I must. Except I hate contacts! They make my eyes itch. My eyes are all blurrie and such. I don't know... maybe if I would wear contacts earlier. Grrr.... just hope I won't bump into any car due to poor sight.

Ugh... I am in a total hating mood. And shit... did I discuss about wedding thing again? Hah... its more of a fashion question. Quit hating.



p/s: There is this damn cockroach somewhere under my desk but I am much too lazy to stamp it out with my gigantic feet.

Comments

dueng said…
owh come on. i would be the most disappointed one here.

i wonder why people look very different in their wedding dress. i mean, i just don't get it. what with tebal2 nyer mekap.

ok..i just don't get it. i also hate contacts. cause am a lazy ass. period.
Taqiyuddin said…
Brides with glasses? Why not!? There's a lot of grooms with shades! but never a bride with glasses. Go for it la dils. I wanted to wear chucks on my wedding. But heck no! I didn't get to.
Anonymous said…
beb just wear whatever you felt right. knowing you, if you did something against your will, you'll probably bitched it to us for years ;p

anyhow, i have 1 whole box of jdorama dvds. including yuukan club. drop by the house something <3
Dils said…
To all,

Thank you for the encouragement. Heeee.

I don't know la. 50-50. Got a compromise with my fiance. But it can be trumped by the "FAMILY" card.
i want to wear an Aragorn suit while my bride dress up as Arwen. Complete with pointy ears and all!

i am going to do it in Vegas. far from the influence of the family card!

HAR HAR HAR!
Soraya Zainal said…
I can't stand my face while wearing specs :P hehe...

Sorry, no encouragement from me :D

But, if betul2 nak pakai contact lens for your wedding day, make sure dah start pakai at least 1 week before sebab x nak your eyes all reddish and watery during your wedding day.
Dils said…
effi:
Got wali and kadi willing to also put on pointy ears eh


soraya:
Haha... totally understand because its the complete opposite for me.

Yups2. I am planning to buy contact by July and start from there. Mana la taw kan..

Nuffnang

Popular posts from this blog

Aini and Zaki's Wedding

Promised the girls that we will attend Aini's wedding at Melaka on last Saturday, but at the last minute I changed the plan to go to Zaki's side of the wedding instead at Air Molek yesterday since on the same day there was also another kenduri potong jambul at my brother in law's kampung at Rembau. We manage to reach there around 15 mins after 1pm just before the pengantin berarak. Nice timing indeed. So alang-alang2 tu aku join je belakang rombongan pengantin masuk while my husband duk ambik-ambik gamba. Anyway the food was yummeh (sambal sotong!!! My Fav!) and the wedding is really traditional-like with gamelan music and silat. Aini looks really prettyyy and Zaki's sooo happy and jovial-like. Selamat Pengantin Baru to Aini and Zaki. The pic above is from my husband camera taken by tah sape and I will upload most of the remaining gambar kenduri in Facebook, sooner or later. Gamba kat Rembau tu, tanya Shamani die nak upload kat mana as the pics are at his camera too

Raw

Why does my heart cried Feelings I can't fight You betrayed me But just don't deceived me And please believe me when I say I love you [From the movie Moulin Rouge] And why didnt he? He's playing hot and cold.. hot and cold with me. I can't stand it. Yet I always come back for more. I am a true blue masochist. I don't even ask him to love me. I just ask him to miss me. And he couldnt even do that.. or say it. I just want to see his face once more. To see his lovely smiles, his small laugh. Why couldn't I forget him. When he could so easily dismissed me.. he could just easily come back and messed my sense and sensibility. While my tears fall down to my keyboard, yet at the same time I was making jokes and soothing him telling him "no worries". I don't ask for much... a smile, a pat on the hand. I miss him so much. Yet I am so afraid to let it shows. Becoz then if I show it... it will hurt 10 times more.